Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Track Recreation Request
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk
hazilhoundneo
Okay, I would like someone to recreate this short, small coaster. I've always wanted a recreation of the suspended rollercoster Spellbreaker. It was once built in Legoaland, Carlbad. Although I've never ridden it, it's currently being destroyed (I think). That's why I would want one. I myself have tried multiple times, with no good outcome. The part that puzzles me is how to create a lift. On the coaster, the cars are lifted by a vertical lift. Could someone please recreate this?

Pic Links
Pic

Pic
Pic

Pic

Information

Coaster Information

More Information
hazilhoundneo
I'm posting to confirm that the ride was destroyed last year banana-dazed.gif (haven't been to legoland in a while). Very Short Article
jadedrac
From the pictures this looks like the Sky Rider Coaster that is available in the RCT3 Soaked! Expansion pack. Since this coaster type in unavailable in RCT2, I'm pretty sure it would not be possible to recreate it.

Sorry
Leonardofury
Spellbreaker was a Caripro Batflyer, so it is a mini suspended coaster (The single rail one). I've not tried to build one in Soaked! yet so I'm not sure if the vertical lift is available.
devilman
I thk that the Vertical lift is in the soaked expansion pack, Im not exactly sure?
hazilhoundneo
Although I currently don't own soaked, I plan to get it soon.
hazilhoundneo
Okay, I got RCT 3. Could someone please recreate this coaster? I'm getting RCT3 Soaked soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.