Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Rivka
Hi there,

I'm new here and was wondering where I could dl the harry potter scenery? Can anybody help me out?

Thanks a bundle

Rivka banana-pompom.gif
hazilhoundneo
Hey Rivka. Glad to see new people around. The harry potter scenery is located in MidwestboyinLA's Castle. There is also an updated version coming out soon.
Rivka
Thank you so much for the help locating the scenery driving.gif

and thank you a million for the scenery and scenario it all looks absolutely beautiful
Thankyou.gif Rivka
Rivka
Hi there...back with another question...(sorry)

I've downloaded the HP scenery/scenario and rides and they are incredible thiank you for them...unfortunately I can not open and play the scenario..can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Its says I'm missing id and then a bunch of numbers...

Sorry to bother you with this and thanks in advance..

greets Rivka thankshts.gif
Spunknit
Hi Rivka! You deserve your own topic, so I moved this into the Greeter! Welcome to the RCT*Mart! banana-cart1.gif

Now, for the Harry Potter scenery, please read the second post here. It gives tips on how to open the scenario & any other known issues. Hope this helps!
banana-cart5.gif
Rivka
Hi again,

found everything and all is up and runnning party.gif thank you for ur patience and ur beautiful artwork...Many happy an hour I foresee...lol

Since coming to this forum I've created a few tracks...should I post them or do only administrators do those kind of things?

btw great site and forum...you are spot on...everything rct freaks could wish for...

beerchug.gif
hazilhoundneo
It's always great seeing people using this wonderful scenery set. I myself have a small thread of Harry Potter themed tracks located in my sig. Of course, their not even close to spunky's creations.
MidwestBoyInLA
Rivka,

First of all, welcome to RCT*Mart! We're glad you found the site and like what we have here.

Secondly, we strongly encourage our members to post their own creations. We have a special section set up just for that. Head on over to The Stock Room and find the appropriate sub-forum for whatever it is you'd like to share with us.

Members are given a limited allowance of upload space to use, so if you have off-site hosting space (either freewebs, or AOL, etc.) you can link directly to the downloads there. Otherwise you may upload an attachment to your post/topic (be sure to use .zip for any parks or track tiles - it will save you some space).

Have fun, and let us know if you have any other questions!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.