Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Objects Dissapear When Zooming Out?
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
RCT Mike
Dont know why this is happening...Does anyone have the same thing happen..How can this be fixed...Thanks
Wagi
Yep, this is a problem with custom objects...and even some original objects to the game! I believe it has something to do with the number of polygons or something, and at this early date there's not a whole lot they can do about it. It's also effected to some degree by the level of detail you have set for your game.
RCT Mike
Ok..I hope they fix this problem with Wild... banana-angry.gif
Rohn Starr
Actually, you could probably change this yourself. You need to look at the draw distances in the settings. If the bars are set in the middle of the graph, you're going to lose some things when you zoom out.

You can always increase the draw distance, but that's more processer and memory usage which will slow down your game. You need to play with the settings a little to get them where you're getting the playability that you want along with the 'objects' still being visible at a certain zoomed out distance.
RCT Mike
So how do i increase the draw distance.?...I dont have the Scenic Settings in my options...
RCT Mike
Never mind..I found it..Problem fixed...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.