Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You know you're addicted to RCT when
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
Leonardofury
You know you're addicted to Rollercoaster Tycoon when

1. Your friend shows you his new house and you complain it's too blocky

2. Before you ride a rollercoaster, you ask the ride op what the excitement intensity and nausea ratings are

3. You perform a peep 'jump' after you exit the ride

4. You get lost on wide, straight paths

5. You develop an addiction to sun cream

6. You're only capable of swimming in swimming pools

7. When you visit a theme park you spend all day standing in one space stareing at the scenary

8. When you do 7 your family are prepared to wait around all day for you

9. You catch yourself humming the music that currently playing in the park

10. You join a RCT club so you can talk with other addicts......ah
jonnyrocks
11. When you're willing to play £60 entrance fee when visiting your local park
12. When you try and call for a mechanic after a ride has broken down while your in the que
OrlanDude
13. You buy a park map even though you are unable to read or understand it.
SythDude
14. If a garden is looking dead, you whip out a bottle of water and help it grow.

15. You wonder where the entertainment panda is.
wolfman
16. You wonder why nobody has a green face.

17. You check buildings to see if their made from dirt.

18. Check attendance and wonder why the park's not bogging down.

19. Hang around empty areas to see if a a flat ride will appear from nowhere.

20. You follow park handymen around to see where they pull out that lawnmower from.
ride_exchanger
21. When everytime you look at a building you think to yourself, "I know EXACTLY what pieces I would use to recreate that!"
RCT Mike
22. You cant find the park exit..

23.you start complaining that is to crowded here..
DoomOfDays
24. You think you can control Illuminations or any other firework show using a mix master.
SythDude
25. You just discovered a poncho for the rain.

26. You wonder why females are at amusement parks, and why their hair is so long.

27. You stand, for months, watching a new ride being built.
skyvanman
QUOTE(ride_exchanger @ Oct 4 2005, 08:59 AM)
21. When everytime you look at a building you think to yourself, "I know EXACTLY what pieces I would use to recreate that!"

Wow, I actually do think that sometimes, no joke.
rlindsey
28. When you look at a ride and think "How can I recreate it in RCT?"
fairytalegrandpa
29. when you trap yourself thinking "this Pizza-hut-1-Pizza is really a good value."

30. when your last name has only one letter, e.g. "Anna S."
Buckeye Becky
When forceps that are larger than your entire body pick you up and fly you around the park and all you can blurt out is.......

Put me down!
LakeHudson
32. When you walk around the park thinking "I feel like someone is watching me."
RCT Mike
When you wander around the park looking for food..
pnkfloyd12
34. When you get so mad (for whatever reason) that you want to break every lamp post that you pass.
LakeHudson
or the benches, or overturn the garbage dumpsters.
Neeltje
35 you think 10 minutes in a queue line is a very long wait.
LakeHudson
36! You walk past all sorts of food shops similar to the Hot Dog 1 Stall that is on the other side of the park that your going to.
RCT Mike
37; When you say i want to go on rollercoaster 1 again..
SythDude
38. You join an online forum dedicated to the game, and play games like these.
Buckeye Becky
^ banana-lol.gif

When you spend a weekend cleaning your objdata folder out....not your house
banana-impatient.gif
ride_exchanger
^ hey, its 3 weekends later and I'm still doing that!

40. When you spend more time MANAGING your RCT downloads then playing RCT.
LakeHudson
When you finally forget which files you need and don't need, and just delete the whole game off the computer along with all the object Data, and reinstall the game and only unzip the scenery packets that you want. To keep from going banana's banana-crazy.gif
Fossil
42. When you mentally apply the pincers tool to real-world situations. Lift 'em over the lake, and drop 'em in.
ekimmel
...when you're thinking about buying a used Pentium 300 laptop from work for $100 so you can play RCT2 while you're at your kid's piano/gymnastics classes.
Leonardofury
If you can spare the $100, why not. I mean £50s for more RCT2 time. If only I could install it on my Palm.....
Neeltje
QUOTE(ekimmel @ Oct 18 2005, 07:18 PM)
...when you're thinking about buying a used Pentium 300 laptop from work for $100 so you can play RCT2 while you're at your kid's piano/gymnastics classes.

not for the $ 100,-; but sure you are addicted when you want to play RCT while your kid is having usefull classes. Here I am presuming you're supposed to follow your kid's efforts and not wait idle down the hall. But watch out: you may easily convince your kid that playing a game on the computer is more fun than playing the piano or practice gymnastics banana-wink.gif
LakeHudson
When you download 100's of zips but don't remember what is what because you got to excited and forgot banana-crazy.gif to write the file name down.
Sambe9000
46. You get so bored waching at a relitive playing sport and get out a lap top and play RCT2. (I always want to do that at my sister's sports.)

47. Your so dang fat that you break a bench.

48. You throw up on the floor to make a janitor do all the work.

49. When you drown every body.

50. When you go around a REAL theme part and say "Great Senery!" banana-giddy.gif

51. You waste you film on senery. banana-drgrant.gif

52. when you complain about every thing in the park.

53. Ask the operator "How many loops/drops are in the Rollercoaster" or
to ask the Marry-Go-Round Operater "Can you turn off the anouying music from the Marry-Go-Round".
zacpro
You know you're addicted when ...

54. Even the night, you dream that you build rollercoasters...

55. You start playing in the morning, and when you stop it is the night again

56. You joined a club, forums and differents RCT sites ...

57. Even during the classes you are drawing the map of your next park

58. Your family does not understand what you are saying because you are talking in english instead of french ... o.O

59. You find that every RCT work is beautiful

60. You are ready to pay for the park entrance AND for the rides when you are visiting a park

61. You are posting here at the Mart when it is 1.39am in France

62. When you eat a banana, you think about RCT

Wow I am just realising that I am really addicted to rct2 ... biggrin.gif
jonnyrocks
63. When you start making lists like these!
jas988
64. When you made a copy of a local park.
Terrapin
65. When you can't find the bathroom your standing right next to.

Have a terrapinrific day!
Terrapin
mjdude23
66. You keep calling people peeps
Terrapin
67. Follow handymen around th park all day wondering how they empty the trash cans without touching them and where the trash goes.

Have a terrapinrific day!
Terrapin
ride_exchanger
68. (to the tune of the tootsie roll commercial jingle):
♪♪ Whatever it is I see, I see...... becomes an RCT recreation to me!♪♪
humanmango
69. When you recreate (or at least try to) a local landmark, except with a tragic story (that begins with near-bankruptcy and the hiring of a professional RollerCoaster Tycoon) and rides.
justacoasterfan
70. You are riding the local transit system train to work and start thinking things like: I would have landscaped that area differently ---- I wonder how much it would cost to put in some different station buildings?? --- Wouldn't this ride be so much more exciting if we stuck a loop in this track somewhere??

JCF
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.