Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Objdata file ?
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk
mcjaco
OK, I was having problems with Objects that I selected in scenario editor not showing up in the actual scenario. So, after a little work I saved the landscape and re-opened in scenario editor to see if I could get some "missing" items back into the menus. I couldn't and, random new things would dissappear even though scenario editor told me they were in use, which they were. I just didn't have them in the menus anymore. I figured it's because I have too many objdata files so, I go into clean out stuff I don't use. I pick the Disney Sleeping Beauty stuff.....low and behold, I used the path and queue system for this landscape and, now after 20 hours of work, I can't get back into it. Does anyone know which files those are so, I can move them back into the objdata folder???? Thank you in advance!
jadedrac
Here's a list of the three paths used in the Sleeping Beauty scenario.

DPPATH01 (Drawbridge Path)
DPPATH04 (Castle Path)
DPPATH07 (Castle Path w/ Railing)

Hope it helps get you going again.
mcjaco
Thanks Jadedrac. I figured it out about twenty minutes after I posted last night. Sometimes you just need to step away from the problem and catch your breath. Oddly, it was not the path that went missing it was somehting else. Oh well, all is good in my world of RCT again. Taking out about 200 downloaded objects has cleared up the "missing" objects in the menus. I'm off and rolling again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.