Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Signature and Avatar
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
LakeHudson
Hey guys can someone make me a new Signature banner using what I have in it, adding my Avatar, the Thunder River Raft into it? Maybe put some of the Bannana's in the Raft heading for the Falls?

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Matt
Your image is very small, and it will be extremely difficult to make a good looking signature with that small of a image. Could you try to get us a larger image?
LakeHudson
Hey Matt, Try this it's 800x600 I can't get it to load on my Photo Bucket right now. I'm having Server Communication Problems.

Lake
SythDude
That must be a smaller image stretched into a 600x800, because the quality is horrendous. Maybe post some more images, and some higher quality ones. You can use google or another search engine.

LakeHudson
Actually no that's a larger image shrunk down to the 800 x 600 size, it lost value of pixels when I converted it down to that size. Never Mind about doing this, it seems to be more trouble than it's worth. I appreciate the thought and the effort. I only have the one photo of Thunder River Running Empty, and the original pixel size is to big for here, and Photobucket shrinks it down also so it's a lose, lose situation.

Again I appreciate your time don't worry about it. Maybe I'll request this again later when I can get a picture that I can post.

Lake. sad.gif banana-frown.gif
Matt
I don't want you to be disappointed, so if you still do want the signature, I will make it. Upload the image to ImageShack.us, not Photobucket. ImageShack doesn't require you to register with them before uploading, and I believe they do not limit you on the amout of megabytes your image folder can hold...

See if that works, and if not, PM me, and I'll let you know my email address so you can email the image to me smile.gif.
LakeHudson
Okay Matt, here's the link to the image on ImageShack. See if this is any better, it's the original image, so I hope it will work. thankshts.gif

Thanks in advance

Lake.

Link:
Photo Bucket Image
LakeHudson
Matt,

Are you working on this? banana-confused.gif
rct2nut
closing topic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.