Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem saving a completed scenario.
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk
jonnyrocks
I hjave just finished the scenario I am making, but can't save it. If I try and progress through the arrows on the bottom, I click on "Save scenario" where before, awindow poppes up. But now, all I get is a egg timefr for a split second, then nothing. A noise is played and the window "scenario options" 'jumps'.

When i go back and try saving it while editing it, I dont get the Zzzzzz's like normal, but just the egg timer again. I have made sure that i have no paths that go over the park boundaries, but, apart from that, I can't think of anyhting else that would affect this.

I started building the park using just the original game, on my old PC, but have since bought the expanmsion packs (seperatly) and merged my ObjData file, but I did have this problem, in this scenario, on my old PC.

I can save as usual in all other aspects of the game.

Any ideas?
Rohn Starr
Save the file as a landscape first. Close the game, then restart it. Go back in and try to save the scenario again. I don't know if this will work or not, but it's worth a try.

Just on the off chance, what are you trying to name the scenario? Be exact in your name because the game won't allow you to use some special characters in either the scenario or park's name.
jonnyrocks
thanks, I think it was a dodgy '-' in the scenario name........Works now, cheers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.