Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baseball Poll
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
RCT Mike
So who will win the World Series...??
ekimmel
Angels have the best pitching and pitching wins World Series.
jonnyrocks
Being from the Uk and all........does anyone care?? Bring on the cricket!!
Todd Lee
I voted angels.
RNRMontuX
I think the Cardinals will win. They pretty much have the hitting and pitching.
Kace
I'm one of the "don't care's." Not from the UK or anything, I just don't care. biggrin.gif Baseball's one of those things for me that's great to play but unbearable to watch or keep track of.

Besides, it's hockey season! cool.gif
Buckeye Becky
I wanted the Yankees banana-impatient.gif
but since they didn't pull through I'm gonna root for the White Sox
mcjaco
Being from Chicago and a Cubs fan, this post season really hurts.....especially if it's White Sox v. Cardinals World Series, a sure sign the apocalypse is upon us.

The White Sox is statistically better than the Angels, and the Angels are beaten up....of course, after last night, I guess that means nothing. banana-crazy.gif
Fossil
I voted for the Cards, which was looking like a bad choice in the 9th inning last night. Pujol's 3 run shot with 2 outs granted a reprieve - for now. I'd like to see Houston win, though - they've never been in the Series. If they win, after last night, they've earned it.
ride_exchanger
QUOTE(ekimmel @ Oct 12 2005, 09:00 AM)
Angels have the best pitching and pitching wins World Series.
Correction, the ChiSox have the best pitching. banana-pbbbt.gif banana-wink.gif

GO user posted image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rct2nut
GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pnkfloyd12
I still stand by my original pick (don't care). banana-lol.gif
ekimmel
The Sox are the arch-rival of the Twins. It's a great rivalry. But it makes it really hard to pick them in the World Series. You can't hate a team all season the root for them when they make the playoffs.
LakeHudson
To bad my team didn't make it this year. banana-frown.gif Oh well the Braves can't win every year.
mcjaco
The Sox are the arch-rival of the Twins. It's a great rivalry. But it makes it really hard to pick them in the World Series. You can't hate a team all season the root for them when they make the playoffs.

I think the Pale Sox have a few rivals....Cleveland has long hated the Sox too. The Twins rivalry seems to be a newer chapter.

Oh well, Chi-town needs a World Series champ!

Bigger question, will the Cubs be next???? banana-confused.gif
Fossil
QUOTE(mcjaco @ Oct 20 2005, 08:08 AM)
Oh well, Chi-town needs a World Series champ! 

Bigger question, will the Cubs be next????  banana-confused.gif

LOL, Cubbies vs White Sox in a Series??? I would think the ... ahem .... situation ... in my "HFO" scenario would be more likely.

This is the Series I wanted to see. It should be fun!
rlindsey
Astros Vs. Soxs Who wants it more?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.