Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evil Smurfs
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
Viking16
I was looking around the net today and saw this

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/10/11/...ain933310.shtml

SMURF WAR

Its mean but it is funny. hehehe

Now my only question is who the heck are fighing the smurfs? Evil Smurfs. And if they are evil how come I haven't seen these evil Smurfs
jonnyrocks
I saw this in the paper the other day. Apparently a load of kids got all upset, but it seems like a really good idea for a advert.

Waht next - A poisoned Bikini Bottom, and a shrivveled Spungbob Square Pants?
rlindsey
Reminds me of that game I had long ago on my Commador 64 called "Kill the Smurfs". You had all the usual guns, flame throwers and gernades. Then when you wanted to end the game you nuked them. Had a lot of fun out of that game, of course I've always hated the Smurfs. evilB.gif
Rohn Starr
QUOTE(rlindsey @ Oct 13 2005, 03:17 PM)
... of course I've always hated the Smurfs. evilB.gif

You and me both Rob. Can't stand those forever happy creatures.

Go Gargamel! banana-giddy.gif
RCT Mike

That was the dumbest cartoon ever....The kids always watched it...banana-giddy.gif
Kace
QUOTE(Viking16 @ Oct 13 2005, 12:51 PM)
Now my only question is who the heck are fighing the smurfs? Evil Smurfs. And if they are evil how come I haven't seen these evil Smurfs

The Smurfs are protrayed as the victims in this. There aren't any evil smurfs happy.gif
It's an antiwar ad put out by UNICEF to try and show the "disastrous consequences" of war.

And Smurfs rock! cool.gif
Viking16
Well yes the smurfs are being protryed but I wanna know who is flying those planes? And who ever is flying that plane doesn't like the smurfs.
Kace
Since it's a UNICEF gig, it doesn't matter who's flying the planes; they're anti-war period. They're rallying against war in general, not against any one group in particular. (Although personally, I'm sure the recent and current wars are a major catalyst for the campaign.)

Hmm. . .ya think maybe it's the Snorks in the planes?
Viking16
Nope can't be the snorks they are to busy underwater. I am going with garamel (or how ever you spell his name) mabe he got smart tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.