Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk
kjkjkj
Can someone tell me where the free download for WW is, I CANT FIND IT!
Wagi
Ahhh...Wacky Worlds was an expansion pack that you had to pay for, I'm not aware of any legal copies that are 'free'. The WW expansion disc has now been pretty much replaced on the market by the RCT3 Triple Thrill Pack, which contains the entire RCT3 game including both expansions. You can find that for a pretty low price nowdays.
rlindsey
Also boxes of cereal sometimes too. laugh.gif
TheÜberTycoon22
QUOTE(Wagi @ Oct 22 2005, 10:11 AM)
The WW expansion disc has now been pretty much replaced on the market by the RCT3 Triple Thrill Pack, which contains the entire RCT3 game including both expansions.

Do you mean the RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack?

Yeah, there's a RCT3 combo pack out right now that includes both of the expansions, when the second expansion didn't even come out yet... banana.gif
Wagi
QUOTE(TheÜberTycoon22 @ Oct 22 2005, 04:01 PM)
Do you mean the RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack?

Yeah, there's a RCT3 combo pack out right now that includes both of the expansions, when the second expansion didn't even come out yet... banana.gif

Oops!! Yep I meant rct2!

Me bad...
RCTycoon14
You would probably do better at ebay or some online store.
kjkjkj
okay i was just wondering.
RCT2_Fan
Wal-Mart is selling the Triple Thrill Pack for only 14.99 here. So I'm sure it's cheap there too.

Plus think of it this way you'll have back up disc's if your original gets scratched.

~AJ~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.