Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upload question
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
FULLmoonCRAZY
Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if I'm putting this on the right board, but I'm wondering how do we upload our own tracks? banana-confused.gif I'd really like to get some feedback on how to improve them (I only started building and theming a week or so ago) Seeing Spunky's wonderful creations has inspired me to give it a try! banana-smile.gif

I have managed to upload my first 10 creations at rct2... but I'd like to do that here too - the more feedback the better! banana-wink.gif I know I could use all the hints and criticism to get better at it!

Please help! banana-dazed.gif
chadesofblur
Topic moved out of greeter.

Didn't know what version of RCT this is for, or I'd have moved it to a more specific place...and also sorry I don't know the answer FULLmoon, but you can take screenshots of your coasters, upload them to some place like photo bucket and post the screenies that way.

I'm pretty sure (someone will correct me if I'm wrong) that if you want to offer your tracks for download you need to upload them to a site of your own and link to the file. Be aware though that you'll get more downloads if you post a screenie and some information about the coaster along with the download.

banana-witch.gif
FULLmoonCRAZY
Thanks. I've figured out how to do all this stuff now... and have some coasters here now under RCT2 tracks. I really appreciate all the help from the people here at RCTMart... they're great! banana-mickey-dance.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.