Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Tchock
Hey I'm new, as you may have guessed. Here is a little about me.

My name is Sarah, I'm 20 years old and I live in Milwaukee, WI with my hubby of 1 year and my month old daughter. Next semester I will go back to finish my degree (biology! banana-smile2.gif ) at UWM. That's about it.

Love those banana's!
RCTycoon14
Welcome Tchock! I know who to contact now if I'm having problems with my Biology homework... banana-wink.gif
Spunknit
Welcome, Sarah, to the RCT*Mart! Its always good to have another female onboard! Beware of the llamas, though! They stampede! bananalama.gif
Belloman
Even though I am fairly new myself...

Welcome! banana-chuck.gif
ride_exchanger
Nice to have you here! biggrin.gif

May I ask how you got your screen name?
Tchock
look here
I'm a big fan.

banana-pompom.gif
pnkfloyd12
Welcome Tchock!

Radiohead is good. Not quite as good as Pink Floyd, mind you, but still better than 99% of what's out there these days. banana-wink.gif
rct2nut
Welcome and Congrats on your daughter!! Enjoy your time here. banana-pompom.gif
ride_exchanger
QUOTE(Tchock @ Oct 18 2005, 07:35 PM)
look here
I'm a big fan.
WOW! Ive been a fan of Radiohead since The Bends and I didnt even know that! You really do learn something new everyday. biggrin.gif
LakeHudson
Welcome to the Mart Sarah! Glad to have you as a member. banana-grin.gif
RCTycoon14
Not to brag, but I got my Progress Report and I have a 98 in my Biology Class!!! I was so proud of myself! banana-giddy.gif
Tchock
Yay! Good job! banana-pompom.gif
OrlanDude
Welcome Sarah! banana3.gif
mjdude23
QUOTE(Tchock @ Oct 17 2005, 08:09 PM)
Hey I'm new, as you may have guessed. Here is a little about me.

My name is Sarah, I'm 20 years old and I live in Milwaukee, WI with my hubby of 1 year and my month old daughter. Next semester I will go back to finish my degree (biology!  banana-smile2.gif ) at UWM. That's about it.

Love those banana's!

Hi welcome to the mart and I'm from Wisconsin too!!!!!
Go cheeseheads banana-pompom.gif banana-pompom.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.