Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hunker Down
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
RCT Mike
Well its the day before the big storm..We are hunkerin down for what could be a windy and rainy Monday...I Dont expect to loose power here but if i'm not on line for a few days then you know...But it should be over by 2 pm...Well that is all for now...Stupid Hurricanes... banana-angry.gif
RNRMontuX
Yep same here. Lucky us Mike.
Tchock
I was born in Key West and lived there until I was 8 and then I moved to Sarasota and moved to Wisconsin when I was 18. I wish I could be with my friends though. I have been through several hurricanes before, not fun.
erhswimming
I hope everyone got out fine after Wilma! Though this was probably not nearly as bad as last year's hurricanes (Charley, Ivan, Frances, Jeanne) I know there still had to be a lot of damage. Not much damage up here in the Orlando area but I know that a whole bunch of regional swim meets along with the state meet were postponed as far north as Jacksonville so there had to be some damage somewhere. I just hope it wasn't too much.
RCT Mike
^ Oh it was pretty bad...We had power up till 11:30 am thats when the winds started getting worse {that was the back side of the hurricane}..Wind gust were 75 mph..I'm supprised we has a roof when was all over then came the clear blue skies..Power didnt come on untill 4:10 pm friday..So i was happy then...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.