Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eragon Movie
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
Matt
The new movie, Eragon is set to come out Holidays, 2006, and I'd thought I'd tell you guys all about it. Here is a brief plot summary for the people who have not read the book:
QUOTE( Alagaesia.com)
When Eragon finds a polished blue stone in the forest, he thinks it is the lucky discovery of a poor farm boy; perhaps it will buy his family meat for the winter. But when the stone brings a dragon hatchling, Eragon realizes he has stumbled upon a legacy nearly as old as the Empire itself. Overnight his simple life is shattered, and he is thrust into a perilous new world of destiny, magic, and power. With only an ancient sword and the advice of an old storyteller for guidance, Eragon and the fledgling dragon must navigate the dangerous terrain and dark enemies of an Empire ruled by a king whose evil knows no bounds. Can Eragon take up the mantle of the legendary Dragon Riders? The fate of the Empire may rest in his hands. . . .

Today, a the first production movie was released from FOX, and alot of the video contains new movie footage.

Movie Footage:
Screen captures can also be found here

If you care to take a few more glimpses from the movie, set pictures can be found in the gallery in the link above.

ekimmel
Cool. My family loved the book. We're working on the second one now.
hazilhoundneo
Eragon is one of my favorite book series! I can't wait for the movie or the last book.
Lord Excelsior
Aw man! I love the books! This is going to be awsome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.