Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT3 PATCH COMING!
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
Wagi
Frontier announced today that they will be releasing free updates that will address some of the issues in RCT3 core and RCT3 Soaked!

No word what will be fixed and what won't be fixed, nor word on RCT3 Wild! bugs...
ekimmel
And people say Frontari doesn't listen to us.. Seems like they listen to us just fine.
Rohn Starr
I'm pretty sure that it's more Frontier rather than Atari listening. Now if Atari would only listen to Frontier if there are any further expansions and let them set the release date.
OrlanDude
I read on the Atari forums today that Wild! has a severe "nightcrawler" bug (FPS crawls when game transitions to nighttime) that did not show up on the beta tests. An Atari rep actually posted that they are current trying to track down the problem and that a patch will be issued when they figure out what went wrong. Amazing.
Leonardofury
Maybe they do listen to complaints....
Excuse me I have to go and eat my headgear now. Which do you think would be better roasting or frying?
ekimmel
Well, their beta test was ridiculously short. If there were bugs found at the end of it they wouldn't have had time to fix them. Especially if they were major problems.
Wagi
I can attest that this 'nightcrawler' bug wasn't present in the beta. While there were a number of bugs reported, and a number fixed, this one possibly came into being after the copy protection was installed. However, I'll agree with ekimmel, they should have allowed enough time to test the fully finished and ready-to-sell product before it went out the door.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.