Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum needs new logo
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
rct625
No offense, but I was thinking the forum logo was kinda dull and might need remodeling, if it's not too much work. Maybe there could be an RCT pic in it?
JP
I like it. I think it's supposed to look like a Wal*Mart Sign, which it does.
Wagi
Boy, only open a month and already want a new logo? I haven't even grown tired of THIS one yet! tongue.gif

Not knocking your idea at all rct625, but you know for me, I love the current logo! It's like the logo for a certain well-known chain of stores...easy to read, quickly identifiable, and a sign of what you know to expect...in RCT*mart's case - FANTASTIC downloads and a fun forums! banana.gif

I've seen more than my share of pretty site logos, but there's NOTHING there! blink.gif

Personally I wouldn't care if they turned a 2 year-old loose with some crayons to design a logo...I come here for other stuff! wink.gif

ktysmi
I kind of like the simple clean look.

I find myself staying away from sites that have tons of clutter--it bothers me somehow.
Matt
I really like the current one. The skin matches and everything. I don't think we need a new one.

MY 100th POST! OLA.gif
Travesty
QUOTE (Wagi @ Aug 8 2004, 06:51 PM)
...Personally I wouldn't care if they turned a 2 year-old loose with some crayons to design a logo...I come here for other stuff! wink.gif

Hey, I represent that! I designed the site's logo, as well as the skins!! wacko.gif
SythDude
QUOTE (Travesty @ Aug 9 2004, 05:02 AM)
...Personally I wouldn't care if they turned a 2 year-old loose with some crayons to design a logo...I come here for other stuff! wink.gif

Hey, I represent that! I designed the site's logo, as well as the skins!! wacko.gif

Wow, Somebody Spent too much time designing skins and not going through english class. It's "Resent" Travesty.

Not trying to Be Offensive, just thought you should know. happy.gif
Sparky
Personally, this is probably the best skin/logo in the RCT Community. Its simple, and not packed or crammed. I like it.
RCT2head
me too, and the slogan 'Always no prices' sounds like a funny walmart ripoff!
Wagi
QUOTE (Travesty @ Aug 9 2004, 02:02 AM)

I LOVE the logo Travesty...you know that! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

The crack about a two year old didn't refer to you OR your work, just to my opinion that I don't visit sites based on their logos!

(Jeez...these creative artisté get so touchy sometimes! tongue.gif Sign of genius I guess! laugh.gif )
Patriot23
i like the Logo and skin, it fits well with the board
Spunknit
QUOTE (SythDude @ Aug 9 2004, 11:20 AM)

Wow, Somebody Spent too much time designing skins and not going through english class. It's "Resent" Travesty.

Sythdude, its meant as humor. Just so you know!

Personally, I like the forum design. Its clean & simple. I agree with the others that just because a site has a fancy logo doesn't make the content good. Anyway, at my age, I need clear easy to read text! blink.gif
Wagi
QUOTE (Spunknit @ Aug 9 2004, 06:04 PM)
Anyway, at my age, I need clear easy to read text! blink.gif

Actually at YOUR age Spunky you need to hire someone to read TO you blink.gif
chadesofblur
I think it's perfect, as is. Awinner.gif
Spunknit
Once I move in, you can come over & read it to me!

Hey everyone, once I move in, I'm having everyone over for a bear-b-que...I mean, a cookout! wink.gif
rct2nut
I agree with what everyone has said. It is clean and simple.
Wagi
QUOTE (Spunknit @ Aug 9 2004, 07:16 PM)
Hey everyone, once I move in, I'm having everyone over for a bear-b-que...I mean, a cookout!  wink.gif

Well I sure hope your new set of teeth are ready by then, otherwise it will be "Blender Burgers for everyone just like last time. You know how hard it is to slurp a dill pickle through a straw? blink.gif

And this time Spunky, if you're going to wear a swimsuit, remember to leave off the knee-high support hose! Jeez! huh.gif

Last time Miz Perkin's little dog thought the wrinkles on your legs looked like tree bark and tried hoisting his leg whenever he came near you! wacko.gif
SythDude
QUOTE (Spunknit @ Aug 9 2004, 09:04 PM)
QUOTE (SythDude @ Aug 9 2004, 11:20 AM)

Sythdude, its meant as humor. Just so you know!

Personally, I like the forum design. Its clean & simple. I agree with the others that just because a site has a fancy logo doesn't make the content good. Anyway, at my age, I need clear easy to read text! blink.gif

I knew that! blink.gif

rlindsey
It's a great logo, maybe add a banana to it wink.gif
Travesty
QUOTE (SythDude @ Aug 10 2004, 08:51 AM)
I knew that! blink.gif

Hehe, yeah I meant it as a pun on the usual resent comment. Since I made the skin, it represents me, hehe, so hence the "Hey, I represent that!" apple.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
I like the logo. Like a number of you, I don't like cluttered sites. Clutter makes it so much harder to find the good stuff. jumps_and_grins.gif
Mousing
I love the logo also and would not like it to be changed.
It is clean and simple...the best company logos are.
The simplicity of it will get it known better than the complicated ones.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.