Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCTycoon14's Park
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
RCTycoon14
IPB Image

Come one & all to the greatest park themed website!!! Play in all the areas that RCTycoon14 has created in his park! Ride the rides that are found all over the park! Have a laugh or two in the FUN section, or learn what is all going on at RCTycoon14's Park, and what is soon to happen!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT RCTYCOON14'S PARK!!!

-RCTycoon14
RCTycoon14
CONSTRUCTION SITE AHEAD!

EXPECTED TO BE CLEARED UP TOMORROW!

EDIT: CONSTRUCTION SITE CLEANED UP! LET'S PLAY! banana.gif
RCTycoon14
Hello everyone! RCTycoon14's Park Site is temporarily shut down, but for the best! I'm upgrading the setup or "flow" of the site! banana-grin.gif

Hello everyone! RCTycoon14's Park Site is back up and running smoothly! Check it out!

http://www.freewebs.com/rctycoon14/index.htm
RCTycoon14
Hey everyone! My site has been edited! A flash intro and flash buttons! Check it out!

RCTycoon14's Site

To Mods: May merge this topic with my old topic which was locked. I asked MidwestBoyinLA and RohnStarr if they would unlock it, and I didn't get any replies back...
Rohn Starr
Reopened as requested and merged with the new topic you started yesterday. I also set posts invisible that you had edited on your previous update.
RCTycoon14
Thanks Rohn Starr!

A NEW INTRO!!!

Link
MidwestBoyInLA
The link's not working. sad.gif
RCTycoon14
Sorry, the link is not typed in right! banana-lol.gif

http://www.freewebs.com/rctycoon14/
lucas92
That looks like a very good site. I really like your tutorial on how to build a food court. A suggestion, your buildings need some more layering; right now they don't look enough detailed. Your website is going very well!
RCTycoon14
Thanks lucas! I was really wanting to show a way to make a waterfall really, and a very... very small food court. Thanks for the comments though. Very much appriciated! I haven't been working on RCT stuff, but I'm sure I will again soon.
RCTycoon14
Hey everone! RCTycoon14's park site has moved, and it's ready to see!

Click Here to see RCTycoon14's Park Site

There is a flash version of the site, but the cool thing is, it doesn't take the best computer in the world to run it! If you don't want to look at all the cool flash stuff, then there is a non-flash version. It's not as fun as the flash, but it gets to the point.
RCTycoon14
My site has been renamed RCTycoon14's Stuff. When I first made my site I was planning to make it look like a park, but the name RCTycoon14's Park Site sounds like I make just parks. Yeah... I also added some more jokes to the fun section, but they are only viewed in the flash version of the site.

RCTycoon14's Stuff
RCTycoon14
Hello everyone!

Since Leatherface (Joe) decided to stop hosting, I'm moving to Viking Studios! Here is the best thing! I'm making videos for RCT2!!![/b] I can't wait to get started! Viking16 (Dennis) is helping me get started, and I'm so excited! As soon as I get settled in I will let you all know when I will make videos for the community like Dennis does for RCT3! I can't wait, can you?

RCTycoon14's Stuff is temporarily down, and I thank everyone for the support. I've learned so much and I've got some great ideas for Viking Studios. The updates will most likely be announced in the Viking Studios topic.

As far as my parks and rides, any link is no longer working. Either it was hosted by freewebs.com when I was there or by rctstop.com are no longer available. Viking Studios has allowed me to upload all my files there, but I haven't even been able to start yet on that. Let's just say "I have a few tricks up my sleeves!"

Since my parks and rides are no longer available at rctstop.com, this topic can be locked up. If you have any questions or comments you can send me a pm or something. I will ask a moderator to open this back up, that is if RCTycoon14's site will ever pick back up. As of now, all I can say is, sorry and I will try to get everything back up and running as soon as I can.

I have some work to do! I'm excited about getting started! I know I haven't gave much information about what I will be doing as far as Viking Studios goes, but I just want you all to know that I'm really going to be busy and it might be some time until I actually make something for the actual RCT game! Who knows for sure huh? I know I don't, but I'm just giving a warning... Let's get started!!!

-RCTycoon14
RCTycoon14
Hey everyone! RCTycoon14's Website has been uploaded into Viking16 Studios!

The link is: http://rctycoon14.viking16studios.com

I don't have anything uploaded yet, but stay tuned to here for more updates on that! I do have a preview to my first video uploaded to my site if you would like to view that as you wait!
Viking16
Glad we could help ya RCTycoon14
RCTycoon14
Guess what everyone?!?! My downloads are uploaded! You can get them all at my site: RCTycoon14's Website
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.