Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How did you hear about RCT*Mart?
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Pages: 1, 2, 3
HomeOffice
We're glad you found us... now please take a minute to tell us HOW you found us.

We broke the bank on a very extensive advertising campaign (can't you tell?) and we want to know if it was worth the investment.

And while we're talking about advertising, what do you think of this for our new motto (recommended by our chi-chi-foo-foo Madison Avenue ad agency):

RCT*Mart - Come for the downloads... stay for the dancing banana! banana.gif
Travesty
I found the Mart...because...I love RCT... and am not being blackmailed by anyone running the site... unsure.gif
Spunknit
Spunk is still wandering around looking for the toothpaste & feminine hygene products...
Wagi
Someone mentioned a free buffet...didn't they? Hey I thought there was a free buffet? unsure.gif

Mrs. Whesley! So there IS a free buffet!!! wub.gif
AustinPowers
I got lucky nana.gif

I like the smilies
banana.gif rolling on the floor.gif
RCT Mike
It was advertised at my site..Now about that toothpaste? laugh.gif
Lord Excelsior
I saw a massive flock of owls on top of this building, I had too see what was inside tongue.gif
JP
A friend told me that the Order of the Phoniex moved here, so I had to join! I like the overall theme of the site, and the dancing banana! banana.gif
mikecoolguy
Well I feel kind of stupid because I'm the only person that voted other. But I E-Mail MWboyinLA and told him I wanted to rejoin. But I guess I'm supposed to make something up so...I actually found it on a site that advetises the new "Bearly There" thong. jumps_and_grins.gif
rct2nut
QUOTE (Travesty @ Jul 2 2004, 12:31 PM)
I found the Mart...because...I love RCT... and am not being blackmailed by anyone running the site... unsure.gif

Blackmailed???? here??? NEVER biggrin.gif banana.gif

Well I voted other because I was apart of making it biggrin.gif
chadesofblur
Well see, it's sort of complicated...It started when my dog woke me up at 3am barking at ghosts, and I told him, "There's no such thing as ghosts." To which he said, "YES, lady, there ARE because how ELSE are you gonna explain why I'm looking at a blank wall and barking like an idiot?" To which I said, "DOG! BAD DOG! sit down, stop talking, and STOP chewing on that dancing banana!" And...then I woke up and I just KNEW I had to type rctmart.com in the address bar.

OOoor maybe I followed a link from Atari....I can't remember.....too much sun this afternoon... unsure.gif

X250
I heard about the site at RCTcompetition.com, either that or a little birdie told me... By the way, how much is the toothpaste? tongue.gif

-X-
Brent71
Saw ad at RCT Gold! nana.gif
Spunknit
QUOTE (chadesofblur @ Jul 4 2004, 03:54 PM)
Well see, it's sort of complicated...It started when my dog woke me up at 3am barking at ghosts, and I told him, "There's no such thing as ghosts." To which he said, "YES, lady, there ARE because how ELSE are you gonna explain why I'm looking at a blank wall and barking like an idiot?" To which I said, "DOG! BAD DOG! sit down, stop talking, and STOP chewing on that dancing banana!" And...then I woke up and I just KNEW I had to type rctmart.com in the address bar.

OOoor maybe I followed a link from Atari....I can't remember.....too much sun this afternoon... unsure.gif

Hey, Gang! The subliminal messages are working! wink.gif
ekimmel
I clicked on "Random Site" from a search engine and voila!
Viking16
I don't know. All I can remember was the voices in my head said Must go this way.
Patriot23
NobleEagle advertised on my page so i figured i'm come on over and take a look
6000000flags
a bird named mousing told me
OrlanDude
I, too, was led here by Mousing hoping to find intelligent life. Well at least there's life here. biggrin.gif

One more thing. Toothpaste; aisle 17 right next to the hygine products.
balloon_twister_nut
i was looking for MidwestBoyInLA web site to d/l an object Rohn Starr sent me this sites link. thanks again. the pool objects are VERY usefull
Rohn Starr
That would have been me.

As for how I found out about RCTMart, I was checking into something that came up at RCT Depot.
chadesofblur
QUOTE (Spunknit @ Jul 4 2004, 06:02 PM)
QUOTE (chadesofblur @ Jul 4 2004, 03:54 PM)

Hey, Gang! The subliminal messages are working! wink.gif

woa....my sudden craving for bananas is now explained. You people are GOOD. blink.gif
sambo
I was typing on my keyboard and then there was this bright light from above. I somewhat remember these little fellers with big heads floating around, and then WHAM! All of a sudden I found myself registering on this site, and a couple of hours had passed that I can't account for... blink.gif
gladiator_2
i found this by a little birdie

glad he came around
Lord Dreamer
I missed a few persons and things on RCTDepot, Heel i don't know what had been going on. But I just follow my nose tot good RCT stuff
Fossil
I accidently turned off the spam filter on my email, and there it was. Then my pet gerbil ran across the keyboard, and started doing the whoopie with my mouse, and the next thing I knew, I was registered.
kbendiksen
Midwestboy had the link in a post so I just had to sign up.
Chadwyck
I noticed a prominent link on Mousings site. banana.gif
Trainer
Uhmm , uhmm, how did i find this site, now for a right explenation:
Walking to the next town becasue of my boredoms i came across RCT*MART.
I saw on the window shelf a 2 for 1 toothpaste for free, i ran into the store.
Never had known what a toothpaste was i squered it in my mouth , all of a sudden a big puke on the floor, ''YUK'' i didn't like that candy.
Threw the 2 tubs of toothpaste away.
Went to look around in the store, saw underpants. WOW those were batman underpants.
I got the last 2 pair PPPPP.jpg nana.gif .
Ran outside, into the next toilet, Dang, too small.
Went back into the store, saw a row of a game called Rct2 on a shelf.
Grabbed the box, looked inside and there was a cd, so i went home, put the Cd into my cd player and it didnt work, then i saw that little sign... ''PC''
Ran into my bedroom , put it in , tried the game , got adictive comp_punches_smilie.gif
Went back to the store next day, everything was gone as everything was free, but i noticed a letter , wich said . Www.rctmart.com . I knew what a ''url'' was so i went home with the letter, Clicked the button called internet, went to the adress bar at the top , and saw this. Awinner.gif

And i'm happy i did smile.gif
Trainer banana.gif
Tertam
I to was following the trail of MidWestBoyInLA.
and how can I pass up a chance to use the dancing Banana!
banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif
newtycoon
I saw links at RCT Depot and RCT Gold. Then MidwestBoyinLA, NobleEagle, and I talked, so I joined today ^,^
erhswimming
I found it in the Atari RCT2 forums. I wanted to join Mousing's Parque Quatro (it looks a lot easier to handle than the infamous Quad Quarter Retreat!) so I came to this site and joined. Thanks for showing me where that email validation resend link was lol! (I would have never found it!)
ktysmi
I did not find links at any of the main sites. Had been using google over and over trying to find where you folks were hiding. I KNEW you had not just put away the computer and moved on to another life. comp_punches_smilie.gif

Finally saw a brief mention by Neetlje on the new user forum at atari directing someone to this site and one or two others. jumps_and_grins.gif

I hope I am not the jinx that makes this one implode also. CoquaiN.jpg

About the time I showed up at the other spot--found the uces forums, and started to get to know people, poof--all were gone. :It was like the "no one talks about fight club" mystery. dry.gif ph34r.gif

Honestly, I don't read the challenge threads at atari or I might have found it. Since I can't build coasters--and you would not believe how many times I have tried to just build ONE--I can't enter contests. I have to use other people's coasters for everything--then go back and theme them for my setting.

So I did not find the site.

I don't know how you get on Google, but do suggest you get this site there.

In the meantime you would not believe how many people have personal RCT webpages out there. I think I have visited every one of them in the last two weeks.

wacko.gif sad.gif

Also strongly suggest you see about moving the Uces forum help over here.
mintliqueur
The dancing banana contacted me via my special Voodoo powers (it appears to me that the banana also has got them), so I checked out the site, and it looks fabulous! I really like the look of this site, so I hope I'll stay (otherwise, tell the banana to contact me with Voodoo powers wink.gif ).

banana.gif (<-He's got Voodoo powers!) /mint
Matt
Someone told about you.
neevee
Was missing some familiar people and hearing some crazy things.... sad.gif

*starting to perk up at the sight of all those familiar people, though!)
Vidgms
I think I heard the MidwestboyinLA was here so I came and checked it out. Hello i'm from staff at RCTDepot.com.
SythDude
Well, I was a member in the forums on the Atari site and a proud member of the ride exchange. But Then at the forums on Atari someone posted a message about checking this site out. I still don't remember who it was, but whoever you are, thank you. I have found my Rolller Coaster Tycoon 2 heaven.

They have the ride exchange at www.rollercoastertycoon.com but this place is so much more homier. When I'm here, I feel like I have friends and we all have each others backs. I have found my great haven, my sugarcandy mountain(reference to Animal Farm by George Orwell)
Leonardofury
Mousing's competions moved to here so I followed them. Plus I liked the look of the site.
Trickster
I clicked on the link to Fossil's forum at Neeltje's website; doesn't matter to me if Fossil ever updates, he hatched me and I feel safe now. Well, more than safe - delighted to see several familiars are active here.
ckstei01
I found it reading a post in Object Creators at RCTDepot. No advertisement or acknowledgement other than a brief listing in a post questioning how to download MidwestBoyInLA's Harry Potter Scenery. huh.gif
rlindsey
I was brought here after a bout of chili indegestional halucinations. Saw your website addy in a bowl of 4bean chili! laugh.gif
rct625
I heard about RCT*Mart from an advertisement on RCT2.com.
Spunknit
QUOTE (rlindsey @ Aug 6 2004, 12:56 AM)
I was brought here after a bout of chili indegestional halucinations. Saw your website addy in a bowl of 4bean chili! laugh.gif

rolling on the floor.gif
red
well,really i was tryin to find out if fossil had found a place to host his site and then if he didn't see if he wanted to host it at this website i moderate.Like the site:)
Metropole
I found it by looking at the Lord of the Rings advertisement at RCT2.com. It won me over Awinner.gif

Metro cool.gif
ExtremeCoaster
One day, I was at the RCTDepot and I posted where are Sputnik's coasters, are they with the rest of them. Then a new staff person named Mightymom replied and told me that I could find wonderful Sputnik's coasters here at the RCT-Mart. So I registered and downloaded more coasters from Sputnik. I beleive I found a permanent home, right Sputnik?
inthewolfden
I was leaning over and hit my head on the sink. When I came to, I noticed that I had drawn a picture... it was the flux capacitor... oh... sorry wrong story. I went to a site, they said something about this site, I clicked and clicked and clicked and clicked my little heart out until I gained access to the fabled RCTMart Forums. It was only once I arrived I realized I found the meaning of life. The one thing. apple.gif
rct625
LOL rolling on the floor.gif
Welcome to RCTMart inthewolfden
jonnyrocks
i was blackmailed by a little birdie called mousing and followed the light of challenges from the atari forums and now im stuck!!

GOSH this lightbulb is hot welcome1.gif i blame the fireworks...........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.