Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: yada
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
blah188
Yo peeps, this is joshiejack coming back to rct and rctmart, so please delete my joshiejack account thank you banana-smile2.gif

ohmy.gif and just to make it clearer for others can i have (joshiejack) in the brackets for my title please so people know its me, cos i can't change my title yet, only got one post banana-confused.gif
MidwestBoyInLA
Joshie,

Long time no see. Welcome back.

Unfortunately last time we talked (actually on several occasions in the past) you asked to have your joshiejack account closed/renamed/deleted/edited. We've already honored a few of your requests at various times only to have you change your mind on us, requiring more back and forth work for the staff.

As we stated then, we will not be accomodating any further requests regarding your username or account here. If you want people to remember you as joshiejack (why else have [joshiejack] in your title?), the easiest way is to just use that username.

This blah188 account has been placed in a Probationary status for 24 hours. It will be closed after that time. After that time, please resume use of your Joshiejack username and do not attempt to create more accounts.

I refer you to our TOS (Section 5):
Note:Guests to the RCT*Mart may only have one active username at any given time. Special events may necessitate the use of additional usernames by staff or event members, but will only be provided under strict approval from site administrators.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.