Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tropical Depression TWENTY-SEVEN
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
RCT Mike
This yr will be a record setting hurricane season..With now Tropical Depression TWENTY-SEVEN will soon become hurricane Gama...But lucky for us its not coming here...I just had enough of this season banana-angry.gif.... banana-crazy.gif

Click to view attachment

Rohn Starr
Maybe you need to move out of Florida Mike. But then again, there's really no place else to go that couldn't have problems.

I've got to deal with tornadoes here in the Midwest and those can be worse than hurricanes. You may not have any warning at all when they form.
rlindsey
Like what happened two weeks ago with Evensville Indiana. Tornado struck at around 2am and no one knew it till it was over.
erhswimming
Yea well this stupid thing turned into a tropical storm today, Tropical Storm Gamma to be exact. Though a Florida landfall is not certain yet, it still is stupid we have to worry about something like this right before Thanksgiving Break! I hate tropical weather!
Artorian

I remember the evil hurricanes...

First with Katrina:

It was not too bad to us. It's the NO damage that attracts people. Except I roasted in my sleep...

Then came Wilma:

I wrote a personal narrative on this. Let's just say I was scared, but then the cold front came through and it felt like Christmas morning.

And now they say Gama could hit us.

mad.gif

I AM GONNA... go... water the Sahara for a change...

Yeah...
ride_exchanger
Yeah this is a terrible season for Hurricanes. Thats why Im glad I live in good old NJ. No natural disasters here biggrin.gif
mjdude23
The only disasters in WI are Blizzards. NOTE: I WAS BORN DURING AN ICE STORM banana-pbbbt.gif banana.gif
Tchock
I was actually born during a hurricane. Or the start of it and I think it may have went more west, not sure. Never bothered to look it up really.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.