Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trees?
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk
kjkjkj
banana-crazy.gif Once youve started a park and you need to add a lot of trees, do you have to add them one by one or is there some kind of thing to add tons of trees at once?
jonnyrocks
I dont think there is.......same situation witht he mountain tool really, wish it was there, but it isnt!! I usually zoom out, and just do crazy clicking
ride_exchanger
There is a way to add many trees at once if you are editing your park in the scenario editor
RCTycoon14
QUOTE(kjkjkj @ Nov 16 2005, 02:56 PM)
banana-crazy.gif Once youve started a park...

QUOTE(ride_exchanger @ Nov 17 2005, 10:03 AM)
There is a way to add many trees at once if you are editing your park in the scenario editor

banana-wink.gif

I don't see why they didn't also add it in while playing the scenario.
Nforce
It costs money in the scenario. The scenario editor doesn't charge anything when you're creating your landscape and theming the park.

You can take the park back into the scenario editor if you want to place a lot of trees using the multiple placement tool. But you do lose all rides/stalls/staff/peeps in the process. All you have to do is save the game (scenario) at some point and then open the saved game in the scenario editor. Any scenery you've already placed while playing the scenario will remain on the landscape, so you won't have to redo that.
kjkjkj
thanks, to bad there is not a trainer that allows you to do it banana-blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.