Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanksgiving Day 2005
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
RCT Mike
Ok so what are you going to do on Thanksgiving Day......

I plan to watch football then eat around 4.00 then watch more football...Plus i'm having company...My Mom and Dad cook....My dad smokes the turkey..It taste much better..
Me121
On Thanksgiving (October 10th to me, yay early turkey!) I woke up, helped get dinner ready, fell asleep on the couch after listening to Thanksgiving specials, ate, fell asleep again, and then it was October 11th.

NOW YOU CAN'T SAY I'M SLEEP DEPRIVED! BWA HA HA HA!
Loser_nerd
im not doing anything thanksgiving day, but on sunday im playing in the hollywood christmas parade
OrlanDude
Lucky me, I've been invited to two Thanksgiving feasts this year. I'll be going to my brother's (one of our newest members; spoviedo) family in the afternoon and then to my bosses house for dinner later in the evening. I'm always in charge of dessert, so this year I have to decide what to make. I'm thinking about pumpkin bread, pumpkin cheesecake, some type of bread pudding, or (that old favorite) pumpkin pie. pumpkin.gif Any suggestions? banana-confused.gif
ride_exchanger
I would make the pumpkin bread, and the pumpkin pie, but then again I can never get enough pumpkin banana-giddy.gif pumpkin.gif

I am going to my parents house for Thanksgiving as usual this year. Next year I will have to start alternating between my parents and my fiancee's parents though. I will have to start alternating parents/future in-laws every other year for all the holidays from now on for that matter...
rlindsey
Work for me. sad.gif Looks like we'll still have a client or two in our group home for Thanksgiving. But the holiday pay plus the work pay for that week will look good on my deposit slip (15hrs extra!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.