Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodbye
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
LakeHudson
Dear Friends,

I hate to but it has came time for me to take an extended leave from the Mart. I will return some time next year, but until then. Goodluck on all your Projects, Parks, and Creations.

I want to say a special thank you to all the staff here at RCT*Mart for making me feel right at home here. (Thanks to the Jurassic Park Team for all the fun we had.)

Thank you to everyone who has given me park building tips, and landscape Ideals.

Thank you to Brad for all the laughs, and Wagi for all the funny little notes. You guys are the best!

If your new to the Mart and your reading this. IMO you have choosen the BEST RCT site on the internet to be a part of. The Staff here are extremely friendly, helpfull, and knowledgable.

Everyone have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!

Love, Peace, and Happiness.

Lake

See you all Next Year. banana-wink.gif
mjdude23
sad.gif banana-angry.gif banana-frown.gif banana-crying.gif twilight-banana.gif
zacpro
That's sad that you have to leave, Lake... sad.gif

The only thing I can say is good luck, and come back as soon as possible !
ride_exchanger
Sorry to see you leave, Lake. Are you moving to a place with no internet access or something?
RCT2_Fan
Hey Everyone,

I'm Lake's "room mate". We are in the process of building a home and Lake is also in the process of getting his degree in Medicine. During this time we are having to cut back on any and everything that is non-essential. Right now the home phone and dial up internet service isn't that important to us. So we are cutting it off to save the few dollars there to use toward gas and other bills. We will still stop in time to time like me stopping in today and leave a message or two.

We hope this answer's why Lake and myself won't be here as much.

Thanks.

~AJ~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.