Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it possible
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk
kjkjkj
is it possible to put rct3 on a low setting graphics before actually playing the game because im pretty sure that i meet all the requirements on the box, but when i click to play it says i have a graphics error so i thought if i could set it on a low setting before playing it might run banana-angry.gif
kjkjkj
I have an AMD Athlon xp processer (2.16GHz) is that compatible with the game?
ekimmel
What kind of graphics card? Your processor is plenty good.
kjkjkj
integrated graphics card 64 mb
TheÜberTycoon22
Well that may be a problem. Integrated graphics cards aren't that suitable for graphics-heavy 3d games like RCT3, although 64mb is sufficient enough.
kjkjkj
so the graphics card is fine?
Matt
QUOTE(kjkjkj @ Nov 21 2005, 08:18 PM)
so the graphics card is fine?

Yup should work, try it, then tell us if it works or not.
kjkjkj
no, the game doesnt work at all, i run it and then 20 sec. later it says i have a graphic error
Rohn Starr
Chances are that the graphics card you have isn't enough for the game to be able to run properly. You can get an acceptable AGP graphics card for as little as $40, including rebates, if your system can accept another card. But you might have to call the manufacturer to see if your system can work with a new card as some motherboards have an AGP slot that has been disabled.
rlindsey
And I've seen some that have the graphics card permantly installed in so you actually have to disable the old one in the system before you can enable the new one.
Matt
The only thing you can do now is purchase a new graphics card or resell the game... sorry.
kjkjkj
i think ill go with the card
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.