Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: xbox 360
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
RCT Mike
I have decided to get one now before my birthday in May that way i can get some games...I went to Best Buy at 1.00 pm and got the last one..I was so happy and i also got Need For Speed Most Wanted...Very cool graphics....Cant wait till mom & dad get hd tv so i can try it out on there...I got the one for 299.99 thats all i can afford..I love this system..I have not tryied live yet but intend to...The controllers are much better than the other xbox...So far i didnt have any trouble with it... banana-wink.gif
Lord Excelsior
Good. I am going to pick up the one I put on reserve half a year ago today,
Viking16
I am waiting for the PS3 the problem I had with X-BOX is that I am not that in awww looks the same to me. Picture wise. I know it is more powerfull but from what I have seen I am not impressed banana-angry.gif . Sorry.

NOW the PS3 so far I am in awwwwwwwwwwwwww DVD games that are like real dvd's.

Also just like last time when the X-box came out there were never any games sure they have halo but thats it. When PS3 comes out they will again have a ton of games.

Just right now I am not impressed by the x-box 360. Sure it has some nice things like LIVE but why pay when sony gives it to you for free? And with the PS3 you can network it. Like the ps2 and PSP. Sorry again Microsoft.

Now there are some nice things about the x-box 360 don't get me wrong those 4pent chips thats nice and the new profiles but that isn't enough for me to buy it. Maybe once the game makers learn how the x-box 360 works and make better games then I will buy it but not now.

Cya
mjdude23
QUOTE(Viking16 @ Nov 23 2005, 10:15 AM)
I am waiting for the PS3 the problem I had with X-BOX is that I am not that in awww looks the same to me. Picture wise. I know it is more powerfull but from what I have seen I am not impressed banana-angry.gif . Sorry.

NOW the PS3 so far I am in awwwwwwwwwwwwww DVD games that are like real dvd's.

Also just like last time when the X-box came out there were never any games sure they have halo but thats it. When PS3 comes out they will again have a ton of games.

Just right now I am not impressed by the x-box 360.  Sure it has some nice things like LIVE but why pay when sony gives it to you for free?  And with the PS3 you can network it. Like the ps2 and PSP. Sorry again Microsoft.

Now there are some nice things about the x-box 360 don't get me wrong those 4pent chips thats nice and the new profiles but that isn't enough for me to buy it. Maybe once the game makers learn how the x-box 360 works and make better games then I will buy it but not now.

Cya

You took the words right out of my mouth
jonnyrocks
I'm gonna wait for the PS3 to drop in pric, spending £300 odd is a bitight for me rght now, Im gonna wait till they all come out, then choose the best fro my needs!
ekimmel
I'm going to wait until Microsoft drops the price low enough so that they actually LOSE money on the console. Then I'll scoop one up. Bwahahahhaa
Viking16
QUOTE(ekimmel @ Nov 23 2005, 08:54 AM)
I'm going to wait until Microsoft drops the price low enough so that they actually LOSE money on the console.  Then I'll scoop one up.  Bwahahahhaa

Hehehehe not a bad idea
kjkjkj
i wonder if theyll put RCT3 on the 360
jonnyrocks
Just a heads up I saw today, apparently, a laod of users have beenr eporting crashes!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4466688.stm

Good old microsof eh?

"This program has peroformed an illegal operation"

And, fotr those who haven't decided what to buy yet, check out this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4457404.stm

I think that the Xbox360 looks the best, but the one I will buy 9eventualyl) will be the PS3. like the sound of the new Revolution controller, but I am suited fine to a retor style that the other two consolles offer.
Lord Excelsior
Man. I love my 360 happy.gif I have been playing Call of Duty so much. The graphics are really killer. I love what they did with the controler too. No more black and white buttons! I don't know what problems people are talking about, because the problems are so few. Unlike PS2's release.

I just don't trust sony anymore. The only thing that I ever used PS for was Final Fantasy and DDR. Now that DDR and FF are going to other systems, I am not missing out on much.
SythDude
What about the new Dead or Alive 4 launch game for 360? Is anyone getting that? If so, I want details!
BeastFan04
I'm not dead... banana-blink.gif

In any case, I'm holding out for the Revolution.
rlindsey
QUOTE(ekimmel @ Nov 23 2005, 11:54 AM)
I'm going to wait until Microsoft drops the price low enough so that they actually LOSE money on the console.  Then I'll scoop one up.  Bwahahahhaa

Ah evil genius at work. evilB.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.