Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm back
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Boomer
Just wanted to say hi and thanks to those talented and friendly peeps at this site that I had the pleasure of working with during the Disney celebration. Real life called me away, as it will do from time to time, but the situation has been dealt with and I'm back home now and according to what I hear from my wife, more ornery then ever.

You have a really great bunch of members and staff at this site and you should all be proud of the way it has grown, not only in quantity but also in quality. If I can be of service to anyone just let me know, I'm pretty easy to find as they keep me pretty much locked up over at The RCT Space Network now! BUT they are good about sliding messages through the bars on my cage so at least I have that going for me. See ya in the forums.

---Boomer---
RCT Mike
Boomer.!!!! Good to see you back.... banana-chuck.gif
ride_exchanger
Glad to see you checking in here from time to time Boomer. banana-pompom.gif banana-chuck.gif banana-mickey-dance.gif banana.gif
RCTycoon14
Hello! I know of you, but I do not know you. Maybe we can someday? Welcome to the RCT*Mart!
Boomer
QUOTE(RCTycoon14 @ Nov 25 2005, 08:39 PM)
Hello! I know of you, but I do not know you. Maybe we can someday? Welcome to the RCT*Mart!

Well I guess then that someone from the Mart should consider interviewing me for a change (hint hint) and then we could all get to know each other better. I'm not sure I would know how to act on the other end of an interview. banana-confused.gif

---Boomer---
RCTycoon14
I've been to RCT2.com a few times... Cool banner by the way!
rct2nut
Hey Boomer Man!!! Welcome back! It was a pleasure working with you also on the Disney project. Hope we can work together again.
skyvanman
Welcome back, maybe soon I too shall be 'back' in full swing
Boomer
^ I'm looking forward to that skyvanman! Thank you to the others who welcomed me back, I appreciate the kind words.

--Boomer---
Blackadder
Good to see you back! banana-grin.gif I read your tirade about RCT3 and I agree 100%. banana-angry.gif But I'm glad it hasn't driven you away from RCT entirely. banana-pompom.gif
Boomer
QUOTE(Blackadder @ Nov 29 2005, 09:24 AM)
I read your tirade about RCT3 and I agree 100%.  banana-angry.gif  But I'm glad it hasn't driven you away from RCT entirely.  banana-pompom.gif

Yeah, it got to the point where I just had to blow off some steam. I'm still pretty steamed at the bleeding edge, dream machine, computing systems you have to have to run RCT3, (regardless of what it says on the box), computermad.gif but I'll get over it as soon as I OWN one of those dream machines, right now my daughter has stolen MY good notebook that RCT3 will run on, under the pretense that she needs it more then me in colladge... sigh! Oh well, she says she will give it back four years from now and at the rate that her tuition and expenses are costing me I will need it back... to take to the pawn shop.

---Boomer---
Rohn Starr
You say that we should hide. I see no need to hide from one of the community veterans who's done nothing other than provide excellent interviews and provided all the help he could to others in the community.

Glad you're able to get back into the community even though your daughter has stolen your best PC....
mjdude23
Welcome back to the RCT Community
Boomer
QUOTE(Rohn Starr @ Nov 29 2005, 12:41 PM)
You say that we should hide.  I see no need to hide from one of the community veterans who's done nothing other than provide excellent interviews and provided all the help he could to others in the community.

blush.gif Thanks Rohn! Now that you mentioned it I have just posted a new E-View at the RCT Space Network with the RCT*Mart's very own Wagi. You can just CLICK HERE if you want to check it out.

yellowrose
banana-pompom.gif Woo Hoo banana-pompom.gif

Boomer's back and with a new interview with the bear at that.

Welcome Back Boomer

Wagi you had better have some good answers in that new interview.... banana-lol.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.