Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey Park Coaster Recreation
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
ExtremeCoaster
They will be created in order from most popular to least.
Lord Excelsior
You know I've seen recreations of all the HP coasters. But you are free if you want to make your own recreations.

Good Luck, and if you need any help feel free to PM me, I have experience in this area of RCT.
Nforce
I'd say go ahead and create them in the order that would interest you the most. They would be your recreations and you could share them with us when you're ready.

And since I'm not familiar with any of the HP coasters, I would have no idea of which one I would prefer to see first.

As for Wildcat and Comet, if you think that you could do a better recreation, please do so. Just because those have already been done by someone else doesn't mean you shouldn't do them as well.
JP
What about Storm Runner?

Anyways, I voted for Great Bear, as I like that coaster.
ExtremeCoaster
I never saw it, and I only heard about it because I saw it advertised on a TV Station. I went to Dorney Park earlier and I might go to Six Flags Great Adventure later. How do I edit a poll?
ExtremeCoaster
As most of you know, the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens start today, but you probably don't know that I'm a big fan of the Olympics (both Summer and Winter Olympics). In fact I bought myself a gold medal at the dollar store (cheap but plastic). Anyways, you're most likely wondering what does this got to do with my poll. Simple, most of the time I will end my weekly poll on Saturday, but this one will be today at 6 PM Eastern Daylight Time (I live in New Jersey) due to the Olympic Opening Ceremony and there won't be one next week. Hey, the Olympics come only once every two years, and you can play RCT2 any day. By the way, coasters with no votes won't be recreated at all and if you want your vote in you still have two hours. banana.gif
ExtremeCoaster
Poll is now officially over results: Great Bear will be made first, Sidewinder and Roller Soaker will follow. Sidewinder and Roller Soaker will be picked at random after Great Bear. Wildcat and Comet weren't included because I don't know how to edit a poll and I wasn't originally going to include them. Thanks to everyone who voted this week. I read the Olympic's viewer's guide in a local TV Book and I found out that its only in the afternoon, thus letting me do my RCT2 hobby in the morning. biggrin.gif Please don't vote in this poll! banana.gif
ExtremeCoaster
How do I close a topic? This is the topic I want to be closed because I only want people to vote in it for a week. I'll do the same with this week's on Saturday.
ExtremeCoaster
Mod please close
Tonks
:Closed as Requested:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.