Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Countdown until Christmas
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
RCT Mike
Well the countdown has begun....Only 25 more days till Christmas...I just got to get one more gift for my dad and i'm done...I hope i get what i want for christmas this yr... banana-blink.gif
RCTycoon14
I don't think I'm getting RCT3 this year. My mom has had surgery 3 times this year. She's had carpeltunnel in her wrist, bone spur in her hill, and lasik eye. I'm sure I just butchered that spelling, but I think it's great that she is feeling better. Her surgery for the bone spur is Dec. 8th so it's just now. I'm only getting one thing this year too, and I accidentally found it when I was looking for something else, and I can promise you it's not RCT3... oh well smile.gif
Matt
QUOTE(RCTycoon14 @ Nov 30 2005, 06:28 PM)
I don't think I'm getting RCT3 this year. My mom has had surgery 3 times this year. She's had carpeltunnel in her wrist, bone spur in her hill, and lasik eye. I'm sure I just butchered that spelling, but I think it's great that she is feeling better. Her surgery for the bone spur is Dec. 8th so it's just now. I'm only getting one thing this year too, and I accidentally found it when I was looking for something else, and I can promise you it's not RCT3... oh well smile.gif

I'm sorry about your mom, I hope she gets better! You never know, she might not of purchased it yet, and surprise you.
RCTycoon14
Well, I haven't really said anything about it. I don't want her to feel bad for not being able to get me the game. It's a big stereo set, so it's cool. I can wait 5 months until my b-day. wink.gif I still can't wait to get the stereo though!!! banana-lol.gif
Matt
Yeah, I asked for the new iPod video for my parents, a Apple Store giftcard from my Mom's Parents, and Battlefront II from my Dad's Parents. We'll see. smile.gif
SythDude
Usually what I do for Christmas is take all the money I get from my family and spend it on my friends. They always give it to me early because I tell them that's what I do every year.

Christmas List
For my friends
Ashten: 20Q game $12
For Danielle: Redneck Dictionary $10
For Bridget: Tinkerbell PJs $15
For Mellisa: Burned Mix CD with songs that describe our friendship $.99
For Amanda: Adidas For Her $15
For Amber: Tegan and Sara CD $20
For Angelina: Microbead Pillow at Wal-Mart $10
For my brother Aaron: Coheed and Cambria's new cd $15
For myself: RCT*Mart something
jonnyrocks
Eh?? I haven't even thought bout buying anything yet!!!

I think we should do an advent countdown, with a pic of our fave RCT shpt for each day biggrin.gif
ride_exchanger
I dont think the non-Catholics would go for an advent countdown.
Mousing
I dont really care if I get anything for Christmas, but I do get a lot of enjoyment out of buying gifts for the people that are very close to me. If I dont get a gift in return...so what, it does not matter. What i dont like, is when you give someone a gift or a card...and they immediatly think that they have to give in return.
My shopping list is complete
For my two sons, I am taking them to Orlando on New Years Day to swim with the dolphins. For my daughter in Germany, I got her some artwork that she REALLY wanted and I got her some shirts from the Venetian in Las Vegas. For her husband, I git him a shirt from the Bellagio in Las Vegas because hes hung up on Oceans 11. For their two boys I just sent money so that my daughter can buy what toys she thinks they will like...to send something decent from Florida would cost a fortune. I have a special gift for someone very close to me...but dare not print it out...you never know who peeks in here !!!

My last gift, just costs a few dollars, it is for my mother who passed away a few years ago. I always buy her a little teddy bear and throw it into the ocean on Christmas Day because her ashes were scattered at sea...that is the most difficult gift to give every Christmas day.

For all the RCT Mart member, I wish a Merry Christmas
RCTycoon14
QUOTE(Mousing @ Dec 1 2005, 03:20 PM)
I dont really care if I get anything for Christmas, but I do get a lot of enjoyment out of buying gifts for the people that are very close to me.  If I dont get a gift in return...so what, it does not matter.  What i dont like, is when you give someone a gift or a card...and they immediatly think that they have to give in return.
My shopping list is complete
For my two sons, I am taking them to Orlando on New Years Day to swim with the dolphins.  For my daughter in Germany, I got her some artwork that she REALLY wanted and I got her some shirts from the Venetian in Las Vegas.  For her husband, I git him a shirt from the Bellagio in Las Vegas because hes hung up on Oceans 11.  For their two boys I just sent money so that my daughter can buy what toys she thinks they will like...to send something decent from Florida would cost a fortune.  I have a special gift for someone very close to me...but dare not print it out...you never know who peeks in here !!!

My last gift, just costs a few dollars, it is for my mother who passed away a few years ago.  I always buy her a little teddy bear and throw it into the ocean on Christmas Day because her ashes were scattered at sea...that is the most difficult gift to give every Christmas day.

For all the RCT Mart member, I wish a Merry Christmas

Very heart-warming to read that Mousing! Thanks for the wish, and I'm sorry about your mother. Not to be disrespectful in anyway, but I think I wouldn't be able to handle a death of someone that I really love to well. Merry Christmas to you as well Mousing and to everyone else here at the Mart! Great year with very great objects for our gaming, and I hope to have another great year!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.