Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT2 DES
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
Terrapin
Well, I'm re-restarting sign-ups for the Disney Expansion Set (DES). Another member and I will be in charge of this. I'm hoping to get this project off the ground this time. You don't need to be experienced, but just have a general knowledge of Disney and RCT2.

Here's what we will do:

Build fantasy Disney parks
Design fantasy Disney rides
Design real Disney rides
Use (Walt/Roy) Disney techniques
Make our club parks/rides family-friendly

Here's what we won't do:

Be mean to other club members
Flame people or criticize them (unless it is constructive)
Use Eisner techniques
Design offensive or inapproiate parks/rides

Here is a list of the available jobs:

DES Leaders
1. Terrapin (leader)
2. Co-leader
3. Co-leader

Parkmakers
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

Object/Ride Makers
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

Track Makers
1. Anonymous
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

Parkmakers will be the personnel in charge of actually designing the layout of the park (park boundaries, "land" boundaries), and buildings. Object Makers will be the authority of designing Disney-themed objects needed for this project. Ride Makers will be making rides such as flat rides and vehicles for tracked rides (cars/trains). Track Makers are going to be the people who will make the tracked rides (roller coasters, water rides, etc.).

You will be notified by Private Message if you are inducted into this project. If you have any questions, comments, corcerns, or suggestions, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a terrapinrific day!
Terrapin
MidwestBoyInLA
Guys, please don't use this topic to reply to this 'application.' You may contact Terrapin via PM for further information, but we'd rather this project not be run, recruited, or organized here in the Mart forums.

Terrapin, if you have special project forums or a website with more information, please direct people there.
Terrapin
Since MidwestBoyInLA asked me not to coordinate the sign-ups here, you can sign-up by either PMing me here, at RCT2.com, or check my sig for the link to the official forums. Thanks.

Have a terrapinrific day!
Terrapin

Just a note that this project is organized by me, will be run by me, and distributed by me. It has no affiliation with RCT2.com. You can visit the new DES forums in a little bit, once I update my siggie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.