Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nintendo Revolutions New Contoler
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
RCT Mike
Has anyone seen the new Nintendo Revolutions Controler...Looks like a tv remote to me...

Check it out here
skyvanman
Yeah it was released about 3 months ago as to how it would look, I think this is not a good idea. They attempt to innovate too greatly and not continue on proven ideas. I have not bought a DS for this reason, I have PSP and have grown attached to my PS2 over my GC (which doesnt even work anymore). I have been a diehard Nintendo console user (since the 64, not long but I have owned every iteration of the Gamebuy except the micro), and I feel that they need to try to make something that is extremely innovative (3d immersion, HUD diplay thats cheap) or try to compete wih Microsoft and Sony, Nintendo could use the cartridge system to its advantage with new flash memory, it may make games cost 70-80 bucks but it would be a way to avoid loading while still holding the same amount of data (cost of manufacturing all parts as the first party should cost no more than $20 budks which is not much but still a good amount per game). Nintendo also should have tried to stay with the GC controller, it was a great improvement on the N64 controller (3 sections became 1, c-pad became c-stick and so on), and not go to a controller that is untested and seems to be something that I would never consider playing a sports game on, maybe a TExt based rpg but not an action game. Anyways I think this is not a good move Nintnendo and unless this is just one controller option and there is a mroe conventional one that ships with the system, the Revolution could flop worse than the Dreamcast.
jonnyrocks
Hmmm well I dont liek the look of this either, its just too 'showy'

You'll look like an idiot playing, and your arm will get tired! Nuff said
humanmango
Ah well... We can't really jump to conclusions unless we have actually tried it, right? For all we know, maybe it just MIGHT be the next gaming "Revolution". banana-giddy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.