Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aloha!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Tycoonman
Aloha!

My name is Tycoonman, and I have been all around the web and have finally landed here. I am an average RCT2 player and have since it came out. Anyhoo, I look forward hanging out here. Thanks to the admin that made my account useable!

Tycoonman
Brent71
Welcome to RCT*Mart!
I remember you from a site that I don't want to name.
Glad to see you around again.

Brent banana-donald.gif
Tycoonman
I am sorry, but I don't seem to recall you, but I think many of us know what site I used to be at. Oh well, they didn't have dancing bannanas wearing pineapples on there heads... banana-chuck.gif

Thanks for the welcome!

Tycoonman
Trickster
Glad to see you here, your tracks are very good.
Mokie
Yes, I as well as Brent know of your great work, Tycoonman...!
Hope to see some of your stuff here, too, and we wouldn't mind if you re-post some of the things that members here couldn't get to on your other sites...!
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! Yes, we have dancing bananas with pineapples banana-chuck.gif and rampaging llamas bananalama.gif and we also have lots of fun! Just watch your step for any stray peels or droppings! Where is that staff? banana-confused.gif
ekimmel
Tycoonman has joined RCT Architects so you'll all be able to see all his great work here.
RCT Guru
Welcome to the Mart, Tycoonman! It's good to see more new faces getting envolved!

-Guru banana-wink.gif
Tycoonman
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Tycoonman
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.