Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MY RCT2 Disc Exploded
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
RCT Mike
While playing RCT 2 my disc exploded..It was like a loud pop..So i opend my tray and there some of it was in small pieces...Some ar still inside and cant close the tray all the way so i called the computer place where i got it and they told me to bring it in and there will be no charge......R.I.P my rct2 disc banana-angry.gif ...
joshiejack
HAHA

woah! I have never had a disk explode this is something new to me
mjdude23
LOL banana-grin.gif well... still sorry to hear that. I wonder what happened?
Tchock
wow, that is very freaky!
Matt
Is your CD tray haunted? Haha, that is really weird, never heard that one before.
SythDude
banana-confused.gif Oh my....
Tchock
One time my cd tray open and closed a few times by itself. Gotta love having a virus!
rlindsey
They had an episode of Mythbusters on exploding CDs. It has something to do about the high speeds of the new CD drives actually causing faults in the CD to tear them apart. But they determined that the CDs were somehow damaged beforehand to cause it to fault. So I say that either your CD was damaged somehow prior to placing it in the drive or there was some foriegn object in your drive that caused the fault.
RCT Mike
So today i took it to the computer store and they put in a new cd/dvd burner in at no charge..Glad to have the 3yr warrenty..My RCT3 disc doesnt do that so maybe there was something wrong with my disc...But i remeber seeing that..
jonnyrocks
LOL, sounds like fun!

Was this some secret 24hour marathon that caused the disc to overheat? banana-grin.gif
Viking16
Ahhh now I remember why I love making a back up of my cd's you never know when somthing bad might happen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.