Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What you want for christmas...
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
kjkjkj
I would like a pool table, or a new graphics card banana-grin.gif
ekimmel
A Dodge Charger SRT8 or a USB flash drive
ride_exchanger
I have both of what kjkjkj listed, and one of what ekimmel listed (not the dodge of course).

But what Id really like is the ability to solve problems with the snap of my fingers. Do you think Santa can bring that? banana-confused.gif
Leonardofury
Which do you suspect you'll be getting Rick wink.gif.

Hopefully Wild! and the complete Blackadder DVD boxed set.
joshiejack
I wrapped up two of my presents this morning, jeans and a t-shirt.
I Know that I am getting a phone no doubt.

But the things that I would like are:
ipod(probably not, too hard to get hold of)
smoky coloured kitten(probably not, cos the new place we are moving to in February, not allowed pets)
kjkjkj
sounds to me your not getting what you most want then LOL happy.gif
Loser_nerd
I alredy know what im getting, Family Guy volume 2 and my parents are gonna give me some money to pay for the laptop i just bought.
ride_exchanger
haha, thats funny, im getting family guy vol 3! banana-lol.gif
kjkjkj
i know what im getting i "happened" to find mine when i was hiding presents that i bought, its a 4 in 1 game table
rlindsey
Wild! (of course), Star Wars Episode III and a full tank of unleaded. laugh.gif
Havingfun
I got mine on 12-18-05 300GB External Hard Drive. banana.gif It`s nice.
Matt
I want an iPod video, Star Wars Battlefront II (already received it), and the entire Star Wars DVD collection. I also wouldn't mind getting the Harry Potter LEGO Durmstrang Ship wink.gif.
kjkjkj
they have that ship for legos! i want one
Matt
QUOTE(kjkjkj @ Dec 21 2005, 11:00 AM)
they have that ship for legos! i want one

Yeah, http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=4768&cn=233&d=7&t=3 biggrin.gif
bernts_matte2
Age of Empires 3
kjkjkj
age of the empires gets old after a while but what ever floats ur boat
devilman
A life sized king kong doll banana-blink.gif banana-grin.gif banana-frown.gif
RCT Mike
I know what i'm getting..Like 6 xbox games... banana.gif
kjkjkj
xbox or xbox360?
ride_exchanger
Speaking of cool Legos for Xmas, all you star wars fans check this out!

user posted image

Order Page
Matt
My brother's friend's neighbor has that, it's awesome.

Speaking of Star Wars LEGOs, one of my friends got that AT-AT thing today, and we were putting it together, it's huge!
mjdude23
I want RCT3 of course, NASCAR:Total Team Control 2006 (PS2),
$1,000,000,000 laugh.gif , and to be a mod at every RCT site rolleyes.gif
ride_exchanger
QUOTE(Matt @ Dec 22 2005, 09:28 PM)
Speaking of Star Wars LEGOs, one of my friends got that AT-AT thing today, and we were putting it together, it's huge!
Yeah, I have that one, and the millenium falcon, and the Republic Gunship from ep II. They're all huge, and they are the biggest ones I own. My parents would never buy me those GIANT lego sets when I was a kid - its great being an adult! banana-lol.gif
Matt
QUOTE(ride_exchanger @ Dec 25 2005, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE(Matt @ Dec 22 2005, 09:28 PM)
Yeah, I have that one, and the millenium falcon, and the Republic Gunship from ep II. They're all huge, and they are the biggest ones I own. My parents would never buy me those GIANT lego sets when I was a kid - its great being an adult! banana-lol.gif

I got all the new Harry Potter Goblet of Fire LEGOs today for my LEGO shelf, woohoo. I got them all together in 4 hours. The Durmstrang Ship was the most time consuming.
rct2nut
Since Christmas is over and a "What did you get for Christmas" topic has been started I will close this topic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.