Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sig request
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
_Hawk_
can someone please make this picture fit the size requirements of this site? i tried to do it myself but it looked really bad. Thanks!
Rohn Starr
Actually, all you need to do is start with a 'canvas' that's the same size as the maximum allowed at most sites; 468 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall. You can then do whatever you want inside that area provided that it's acceptable material for a 'family oriented' site.
_Hawk_
that wasn't my question...
Matt
QUOTE(_Hawk_ @ Dec 21 2005, 05:29 PM)
that wasn't my question...

He was responding to the "i tried to do it myself but it looked really bad." part. wink.gif Also, he was telling you how to do it yourself.

I tried to make you a signature, but unfortunatly whenever you make the Hawk part small, there is alot of space left over on the sig and I dunno what you want me to do with it.
Havingfun
How`s this one? Click to view attachment banana-blink.gif
_Hawk_
thats what i meant when it looked bad. it looks stretched out.
Rohn Starr
That's why I said you need to start with the preferred size for sig banners. Since it looks like you created the original image, and it doesn't look good when you change it to the acceptable size, then you need to start with the right size and then create the 'signature'.
Havingfun
Check this one out.
Click to view attachment
_Hawk_
thats kool. thanks hf
Matt
Actually, it is way too big. The height limit is 60. Try again wink.gif.

Edit: Thanks for fixing it.
Nforce
Closing topic. Sig received.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.