Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howdie, And help?
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Jazz man
Hello there! I am a new shopper, looking for Couger's Glass Pack. And iv had an extremly hard time getting it, most sites are down, hacked, or no longer existanist. Even's Cougers site is comeing up 404. I was hopeing someone can direct me to a WORKING download link.

Thank you!

Jazz banana3.gif
Nforce
Welcome Jazz Man.

If you send me a PM with your email addy, I'll be more than happy to send Couger's glass pack to you.
mjdude23
Download OrlanDude's Cedar Point Here With Cougar's Glass Pack Included banana-grin.gif
Jazz man
Thx alot! I downloaded Orland's dudes Theme park. I used that. also I have the downloads that where given to me by an admin =D Now im looking for a trainer or cheater for the RollerCoaster Triple Pack. (Thats both packs in once)
jonnyrocks
The 8 Cars trainr is the best, http://www.geocities.com/jmanderson_2000/t...rs/trainers.htm

There's also a forum, and help links etc

You muight wat to save a lot using the trainer, it can casue random crashes!
Jazz man
Dose this allow more guests to be added to your park?
OrlanDude
I realize this reply is nearly a month late, but for what it's worth the 8-Cars Trainer will allow you to add additional guests. You can select various sizes of "Trams" that will generate various amounts of guests entering your park. Of course, once the peeps are in it's up to you (& your park) to keep them satisfied.

Also note that although Cougar's glass pack is included with my Cedar Point park, I did not use all the custom objects that came with the original glass pack. I believe the complete Cougar's Glass Pack is included with the UCES project available in RCT*Mart's Stockroom aisle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.