Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas!
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
Devious
well, seeing as how we dont have a section for No Limits, i decided to post this here

a bit of a late christmas present, but you'll manage i suspect banana-pbbbt.gif

(note: if this is in the wrong area, please move or join to my topic in the RCT2 area)

user posted image

Enjoy!
Click to view attachment

(EDIT: i just noticed that the center of the image is off a little, sorry)
ride_exchanger
Great job on this, devious.
Devious
Glad you like it RE! took forever to get a design i liked, this is the 5th rebuild that i decided to keep
zacpro
Cool Devious, this coaster rocks !

And I Love the name of it too !
mjdude23
WOW... Nice coaster! I like the name and all the inversions
Matt
Yeah, I need to move it to one of the coaster sections. Is this RCT2 or RCT3? Matt's old eyes can't really tell...
Rohn Starr
It's actually No Limits. That's one reason I left it in the Food Court as it doesn't really fit anyplace else.
humanmango
I know, I know, I'm an idiot...

But what's No Limits anyways? banana-confused.gif
Rohn Starr
No Limits was one of the first couple of 3D rollercoaster games. I've never actually played it so I can't go into more details.

And just because you don't know about it doesn't make you an idiot. Just not aware of the game.
humanmango
I just downloaded the demo. It was pretty good!
Unfortunately,me mam doesn't trust internet billing, so I can't get the full version banana-angry.gif
JP
Nice Coaster Devious. I'm an avid NL fan myself (bought the full version about 2 years ago. Do you post your work over at Coastersims.com? If not, you should...
Devious
used to, havent for a while

i was debating if i should post this there or not, decided not to
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.