Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Milk?
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
joshiejack
banana-cart2.gif
ride_exchanger
joshiejack, see if you can edit your poll to say 1% and 2% instead of "semi-skimmed". I never heard the phrase "semi-skimmed" before.
joshiejack
oh, R_E I didn't realise those terms weren't used in the US. and I can't edit the poll, a moderator would have to.
SuzannePark
full cream for me, skimmed is just too thin and watery
devilman
Full cream for me, for some reason drinking skimmed milk feels kind odd to me... banana-dazed.gif

~Devilman
Rohn Starr
Poll edited. Let me know if there are others you want added.

BTW Joshie, UHT is available in the states.
ride_exchanger
Couldn't have added another option to the poll, huh? There is a HUGE difference between skimmed and 1%
Rohn Starr
Tell me what you want and I'll make the changes. I can even edit the votes if necessary.
Matt
I can't really remember what we have, it's eaither 1% or 2%, so I just voted 2%.
humanmango
Am I the only one here who likes skimmed milk??? banana-crying.gif
Matt
QUOTE(humanmango @ Dec 28 2005, 11:39 AM)
Am I the only one here who likes skimmed milk??? banana-crying.gif

Nope, skimmed milk has the majority on the poll... banana-pbbbt.gif
humanmango
Er... right! banana.gif
ride_exchanger
QUOTE(Rohn Starr @ Dec 28 2005, 12:05 PM)
Tell me what you want and I'll make the changes.  I can even edit the votes if necessary.
It should go WHOLE - 2% - 1% - SKIM. At least thats what they sell in the stores everywhere Ive ever been.
devilman
QUOTE(ride_exchanger @ Dec 28 2005, 01:26 PM)
QUOTE(Rohn Starr @ Dec 28 2005, 12:05 PM)
Tell me what you want and I'll make the changes.  I can even edit the votes if necessary.
It should go WHOLE - 2% - 1% - SKIM. At least thats what they sell in the stores everywhere Ive ever been.

Yes this is true, now that I think of it it might be 2% I drink, oops banana-crazy.gif
Rohn Starr
OK, I reset the poll choices and set all the votes back to zero. So now it's a new poll.
mjdude23
I'm the only one voting for 2%?
SuzannePark
i still say full cream but having voted on the first one the new poll wont let me vote again!
Rohn Starr
Added the poll totals back in. Hopefully I broke out the skim milk one correctly.

BTW, whole milk for me, ice cold....
OrlanDude
I don't know how anyone can drink skim milk; it tastes like 'milk-flavored' water. My cholesterol-choked system only likes whole milk at any temperature.
humanmango
Ugh, it does NOT! banana-angry.gif Some people might be able to back me up here. Skim milk is most DEFINITELY one of the best thirst quenchers when ice-cold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.