Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found this a while ago...
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
humanmango
I have NO IDEA why I'm posting this. I just found it while surfing on the web, and I think that it may appeal to SOME of the folks here. (Note the emphasis on "some")

Link is here.

Oh, and if you have a heart at all, you would post some nice comments about your feelings on the link above. First person who does gets a dancing banana wearing a party hat.
yellowrose
Well the dancing banana can't dance to the tune of that cute little song. And the little video was cute as well. I enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting the link
humanmango
Yeah, thanks. I liked it too. If only the banana could join in...

Another link! I won't tell you what it is, but it'll surely open new "Windows" of opportunity for flash projects.

And like I promised, here's your banana! banana-party.gif
jonnyrocks
That windows thing is pretty cool!

Impressive, must have taken a while too!
humanmango
Whee! More flash animations! This one's called "The Demented Cartoon Movie" (approx. 30 mins), is uncomparably silly (Except maybe for Spunknit) and guaranteed to confuse. (unless you pause it)

WARNING: The following production (not by me) is guaranteed to waste 30 minutes of your life (as said in the movie) unless you either ( a ) Fast forward it, ( b ) stop watching midway or ( c ) not watch it at all. It will also contain many scenes of stupidity, played in rapid succession.

P.S: In case you didn;t know, I made NONE of these. I just found them while surfing on the web for no apparent reason. banana-confused.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.