Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have a question...
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
EQUIPTO
I'am currently building a park and I just finished the landscape and now I'am working on the park itself... I noticed that the gardens I plantdd outside the park keep dying. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?
ride_exchanger
Use a trainer to make it rain alot
Rohn Starr
Other than what r_e said, there's nothing much you can do other than try to find custom gardens that don't require watering to use outside your park's boundaries. Unfortunately, this is one of those bugs in the game that didn't get caught during testing, nor was it corrected with a patch.
devilman
Or you could always copy the plants dat file, recreate it as a new file and delete the possability of plants dying. Then use the dat importer to replace the files! banana-smile.gif

Simple stuff really banana-wink.gif

~Devilman
jonnyrocks
Just guessing, but you might be able to use a trainer to 'own all land', then assign a handyman to that area....dunno if it would work though
Blackadder
That would probably work (plastic flowers are better in the first place though). Just be careful not to own the land between the peep arrival point and the gate, or you will have no guests. banana-crazy.gif Also, don't place staff outside the park, even if a trainer makes it possible; that's just asking for trouble.

Happy new year! banana-party.gif
Nforce
You can own all the land except where the entrance(s) is/are and the path(s) from the side to the entrance(s). As long as you own the land, you can place a janitor there. They just won't cross park boundaries though.
EQUIPTO
Thanks for the suggestions everyone... I think I'am going to just replace the gardens with fake ones. Anyone know a good place to find any? I have some, but I have alot of gardens and only a few artificial flowers and plants.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.