Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best coaster you have ever made
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
rctcool0
My best is a little over 9(without cheating)
I don't have any screenshots, yet
Leonardofury
This isn't a release, Moving to the RCT Discussion forum

My best in terms of excitement is Collossus, a 335ft Giga Coaster, pic attached below. I believe the excitement is about 10.60.
Click to view attachment

My personal favourite coaster design is probably Burnout

user posted image

However a couple of the designs in my RCT3 park, Colonia: Empire Revisted may steal the crown. However you'll have to wait to see them!
lucas92
It looks very great! Can't wait for the donwload! OLA.gif OLA.gif
zacpro
My best coaster (based on excitement) is a dueling giga with a rating of 10.32 I think...
jonnyrocks
I had a couple on my old computer with excitement ratings in the high 9's, but I lost most of them....My faverote looking coaster at the moment is
user posted image

I dont think the image really does it justice, but I was pretty pleased with the result
Leonardofury
QUOTE(lucas92 @ Jan 8 2006, 02:25 PM)
It looks very great! Can't wait for the donwload! OLA.gif  OLA.gif

If you mean Burnout, it's been out for ages. Click on the RCT Architects link in the bottom of my sig, it's in the downloads area under designs.
pnkfloyd12
I have too many coasters to look through to try and find the one with the best excitement rating, but as far as my favorite coasters are concerned, I'd say it's a tie between Something Else (woodie) and the four horsemen of the apocalypse, War, Famine, Pestilence, & Death (inverted shuttle coasters).
Spunknit
My highest excitement coaster is a giga coaster...10.70 unthemed, I got it over 12 with some scenery. It has a footprint of 75x14 & cost about $75,000 to build. Yeah, I thought I misread the stats first time I saw them.
humanmango
WOW banana-dazed.gif

The best coaster I've ever made only has an excitement of around 8-9, and it costs a heckload too... (around $30 000) banana-crying.gif
rctcool0
Thanks for moving it, Leonardofury!
OrlanDude
The best coasters (at least the highest rated) coasters I ever made are a pair of dueling western-themed wooden coasters called "Gunslingers" that were created for a contest about 18 months ago. The green-tracked coaster has an excitement rating of 11.01 (Extreme) and the blue one has a rating of 10.82 (Extreme). I think the interaction between the trains (they zoom past each other at least three times plus meet again in an interlocking pair of loops) helped boost the ratings over ten. Here's a screenshot:
Click to view attachment

and they are also available for download (in a woodies track-pack I created) at this link: /database/pafiledb0/...ion=file&id=175
ride_exchanger
I posted these 2 coasters over a year ago in my topic here.

user posted image user posted image

Download

I have other Giga Coasters that are over 11.00, and even a Hyper Twister over 12.00 that I built for a contest at RCT Town, but they are all just masses of twisted steel, and not very pretty IMO.
ekimmel
I've made so many coasters I don't think I could pick a Best or even a Favorite coaster. But this one is one of my favorites:

/forums/index.php?showtopic=4878&hl=
Devious
well, my best ratings-wise had a 15-ish (15.32 or somewhere round there) in the design selector, but in game it was glitched, it had a 600+ (654.52 excitement) in game, partially due to the 40-something seconds of air and ten inverts

found a screen:
Click!
TheÜberTycoon22
Wow, amazing... how is it possible to get so much airtime, or even inversions? Was a trainer used?
humanmango
Yeah, I was wondering the same thng. How did you get 2/3 minute airtime anyways? I can hardly get over ten...

EDIT: I also noticed that you had no drops yet still achieved air time. My question is: HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?! banana-dazed.gif
ride_exchanger
It is a glitch in the game, Devious already mentioned that
Spunknit
It was a well known glitch in the game. There was a coaster included in the UCES that had the same glitch, but the glitch didn't show up on my computer. The ratings were all less than 1.
Devious
lol, mine has 10 inverts, anything over 5 inverts SHOULD glitch like that, maybe it's the straights? i still havent fully figured out how it happens, but....

the heartline can do inverts without a lift, due to their flat nature, the switches let you keep from using a lift, and the low g's allow tons of loops with a ton of intensity
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.