Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jaddon.com
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
Viking16
HEy all guess what is open.....
user posted image
Thats right it's open and so is my little area there RCT so come on down and visit us. Alot of you know these people a few of them are the Great OSUDenny, Shannon aka shan41580, and another great person Jaddon aka Mightymom. They all have great things to show for RCT.

BUT WAIT.....

Theres more then just RCT 2 and 3 things there so come on down to the town of Jaddon.

Now for the url
http://www.jaddon.com
pnkfloyd12
I registered for the site last night and I still haven't received the email required for activation.
shan41580
did you use the same username as here? I'll confirm your registration. Send me a pm here w/your username at Jaddon, and I'll set ya up.
shan41580
If anyone else has trouble with getting emails for verification, please let me know in pm what your username is @ Jaddon and I'll activate your account. Thanks!
ekimmel
I didn't get an email verification, Shannon.

MightyMom
Thanks for letting us know Rick! I am looking into it. smile.gif
MidwestBoyInLA
Mine came right away. smile.gif
Spunknit
I haven't recieved my confirmation, either.
MightyMom
Spunknit I'll activate your account smile.gif Sorry about that.
MightyMom
More of Denny's files have been added to our RCT2 downloads area! banana-pompom.gif
shan41580
Also: downloads from me(shan41580), Chrissy, and iCoaster too!!!
MightyMom
We have a new area where we will keep all of our RCT files including Denny's. Click here to go to our new download area. Note you DO NOT need to join our forums to see and download the files. smile.gif

We are still adding files but I just added 33 files made by Denny in the rct2 Scenery & Shops section. Including his Flintstones pack, and many of his landscaping packs.

I will be adding more as I sort threw the files.

Enjoy!
MightyMom
25 more objects and 3 of of Denny's rides have been added to our download section! Enjoy! Still lots more to be added!
shan41580
We know that some members are having problems getting on - and for those who cant get on, please let us know. We are working on it and will update everyone when we get it fixed. Sorry for the inconvience. Also, please let us know if you're having probs with the downloads area (and could you check my Sims site too and see if that shows up??) Thanks!
pnkfloyd12
I haven't been able to get in for a few days now. All I get is a blank page.
MightyMom
Thanks pnkfloyd12 for letting me know smile.gif There are a few members that I know of having this problem.

I think I found the problem and fixed it, since I have been able to get on right along its hard to tell if the changes I made solved the problem or not.

Those who have been getting the white blank page can you please let me know if you are still getting it or if you can now get onto my forums.

Thanks smile.gif
pnkfloyd12
Still getting the blank page here.
MightyMom
Thanks for letting me know - seems it did not fix it after all sad.gif

We are still working on it trying to figure out what is causing this.
~mike~
Same here...
MightyMom
Thanks RCTMike for letting us know! smile.gif

We at Jaddon need your help. Some of our friends are having trouble viewing our forums. Please help us find a connection why some can see it and others can’t which will help us figure out the problem.

All you have to do is let us know if you are able to view our forums at http://jaddon.com/forum/index.php

If you can please post to this topic http://jaddon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3852 to let us know that you can see us. If you can't please post here.

Thanks so much for everyone’s help and we hope to solve this problem soon.

Thanks
Jaddon
MightyMom
Whoooo hooooo! We found and fixed the problem! Everyone should be able to see us again!

Thanks to all of you who have helped us during this time! banana.gif
shan41580
Just so everyone is aware..... Just so everyone's clear, yes, osudenny and my objects (shan41580), will be posted at The Depot, we have given Ray permission to host them, they are available at my site: http://www.jaddon.com as well (as are Mightymom's). These items are for all of our older downloads only. Ray has a lot of Dad's older files that I'm missing, so they may be posted faster if they're in 2 places. Don't worry, the same files that are being posted at The Depot, will also be available at Jaddon...so it'll be available for everyone.

Although, any new items by us, will be available at Jaddon and Jaddon only. And just to let ya'll know....you can expect some new downloads from osudenny for RCT3 this summer....and I may dust off RCT2 and come out with some more disney objects and maybe some more items....but again, these new items will be available at Jaddon only and not at the depot.

Don't worry, Jaddon isn't going anywhere. biggrin.gif
shan41580
I added some more of my (shan41580) files today, just files, no pics yet, as I have to go in game and get screen shots, and I don't have the game installed on my computer.
MightyMom
I just wanted to let you all know that I am home. Thanks to everyone who sent e-mail concern about me. I got home Sunday night and taking it one day at a time. While I was in the hospital Jaddon went down and my hubby was not sure how to fix it so he did the best he could to get a message out there on the forum page. I fixed it to point back to the forums but I left them closed since our host is now moving us to the new server. Also with my health right now I don't have the strenght to work on it and update it. As soon as I am feeling better I will get it going again.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers for me while I was in the hospital. smile.gif
ekimmel
Hey Chrissy.. good to see you back and I hope you're feeling well.

I can't get onto the forums.. all I get is:

phpBB : Critical Error
Please e-mail webmaster@jaddon.com for help.

Could not connect to the database
MightyMom
Thanks Rick smile.gif I am getting there slowly but getting there.

I know they are down sad.gif I have the same host as Brad uses for the Mart - and they had a company take over so while I was in the hospital they moved my site and I have no idea what they did cause the forums are no longer working, but I have them working on it.
Rohn Starr
Chrissy, REST!

Don't worry about the forums just yet. I'd rather that you take the time to recuperate than mess around with the site.

Or maybe you could pass it off to Chris to take care of it.
pnkfloyd12
Chrissy, glad to see you're okay and hope you get better soon, but I agree with Phill. You should be taking care of yourself first, then the site.
MightyMom
Thanks Phill and pnkfloyd12 I am resting all I did today was call my host - seems the index page is back for the forums but its still not running right I can't get into admin oh well I am not going to deal with it now. Going to rest banana-sleep.gif

banana-lol.gif Phill I could never let Chris try working on it lol thats not his thing it took him forever to learn how to post in the forum banana-lol.gif
Rohn Starr
QUOTE(MightyMom @ Jul 19 2006, 03:34 PM) *

banana-lol.gif Phill I could never let Chris try working on it lol thats not his thing it took him forever to learn how to post in the forum banana-lol.gif

That's what I remember either you or Chris saying one time, that's kind of why I suggested it. Gotta add some humor to the situation. banana-giddy.gif
MightyMom
banana-lol.gif thanks it did make me laugh when you sugested Chris take care of it. I wish he could but he gets so frustrated when trying I gave up. banana-lol.gif
Jay2645
Laughter is the best medciene (Yes, I cannot spell that, don't get all over me about it), as they say. Just focus on getting better.
riven3d
dont wanna bump an old advertisement, but i was just visiting the site and no matter where i look its all sims 2 stuff is there any rct 2 content anymore?
pnkfloyd12
According to Chrissy, Jaddon.com will be closing soon, but I think it was geared more towards Sims 2 than RCT2 though.

This is Chrissy's announcement...
We have decided to close Jaddon - I have not been well enough to keep these forums up to date. My health problems have been getting the best of me all summer. Making it hard for me to give Jaddon the attention I should. So I have decided to close them.

I want to thank all my friends who have surported and helped me with Jaddon. Shan (Enchantress), Jim (graydragon), Jade, Nightrider, Viking, Midwestboyinla (Brad), Michael, and many more!

I will still be around the communities just won't be running my own site anymore.

Jade's site Jadelight Poerty will still be open, she is currently updating her site.

Shan (Enchantress) site Enchanted Forrest will also still be opened and she is also planing on opening her own forums soon on EF. I will also be helping her and will still make stuff for EF - just not sure how often I will be making stuff due to my health.

I will also keep the RCT download area open as long as Denny and Shan want and need it open to share their files. I just won't be updating it.

Thank you to all Jaddon members for being a part of Jaddon!

Have Fun!

Chrissy (Jaddon)
riven3d
but according to that the rct downloads area would remain open, where is it

Edit: nm i found it had to go into Rohn Starr's object creators list to find the downloads section for rct stuff
MightyMom
The RCT downloads area is still there! our Download area

Right Denny's and Shan's RCT sites are listed on Rohn Starr's object creators list. Both have retired from RCT2 object making - They are going to keep their files loaded on their site to share with others. smile.gif
riven3d
thx for posting the link, i couldnt find it on the main page its not listed anymore, im just trying to update the links for my list and couldnt find them
MightyMom
your welcome smile.gif
shan41580
Hey guys! Just letting you know that there's new RCT 3 downloads by osudenny EXCLUSIVE to Jaddon in our RCT 3 section! http://www.jaddon.com/downloads/rct3/
shan41580
16 new RCT 3 EXCLUSIVE downloads by osudenny added today!! http://www.jaddon.com/downloads/rct3/
shan41580
osudenny added more RCT3 downloads yesterday! Be sure to get those and keep your eyes out for more great downloads...he'll probably be adding some more today and tomorrow!
http://www.jaddon.com/downloads/rct3/
shan41580
more rct3 downloads added by osudenny!
MightyMom
Denny now has his own site you can get all his RCT2 and new RCT3 files now at his site! http://osudennyrct3.com/index.php
MightyMom
Visit Denny"s site lots of new RCT3 files
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.