Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
CaMoNo
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate download limits they are just sooooooooooo agrivateing!!!!!!!! I cant download evry thing I want to on rctmart_sign.gif banana-crying.gif banana-crying.gif
Spunknit
I'm sorry, what are you talking about? There are no download limits on the items here.
CaMoNo
my broadband only lets me download a certain amount of files from the internet it is evil!!! if i wanted ulimated downloads i would have to par more money but i can't afford it banana-crying.gif
Lord Excelsior
1. Get a new ISP.
2. ???????????
3. Profit!
Nforce
It sounds like you've got a limited account for your broadband. Everything you see on the screen is a part of your 'download' limit, not just the files you may be downloading. Like Lord_Excelsior said, you need a new ISP. Or you need to change your account to 'unlimited' access to the internet.
CaMoNo
eh?
Nforce
Who is your internet service provider?

Since you say it's broadband, why are you limited on how much you can download?
CaMoNo
i am with tiscali but we get broadband with theese limitations: 8hrs a day, limited downloads, only 5(!!!) 2 min vidios or music(!!!)
Nforce
Must be a pain. You really are limited for having a broadband connection. I'm glad I don't have those kinds of restrictions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.