Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eh, litte help?
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk
CaMoNo
i have downloaded many objects here such as fisherman's neon and the tower of terror but i am having problems because when i am making a scenario i cannot seem to find the neon in the object selection, nor a few other things.

please help
banana-pompom.gif CaMoNo banana-pompom.gif
Rohn Starr
One thing you might want to consider doing is using DatChecker to find the in-game names of all the objects you're looking for. The neon objects do have a scenery group tab associated with them, it's name is 'Project Neon - by Fisherman (test)'. Whether that includes all the neon objects or not I don't know.

But exactly how are you looking for the objects? If you give more information, we could help better.
CaMoNo
i am looking for the objects in the "Select Scenery" part of the scenario editor.

btw where do you get Datchecker?

Rohn Starr
You can find the DatChecker at RCTDloads. Click on 'Enter Site' and then go to the downloads section. It should be located in the RCT2 utilities section. You want version 1.5.

Are you using the advanced selection process? That will allow you to individually select objects for inclusion in the scenario. You should also be able to select all of them by using the theme group Fisherman created for the objects.
CaMoNo
how about I just drag the Project Neon folder into the RCT2 folder that has the scenery in it? would that work? i'll let you know how i get on...

Havingfun
[quote=CaMoNo,Jan 21 2006, 08:37 AM]
(how about I just drag the Project Neon folder into the RCT2 folder that has the scenery in it? would that work? i'll let you know how i get on...)

No. Drag & drop the .dat files in to the Objectdata folder. or copy them it to the Objectdata folder. The game wont see the files if there in the project neon folder.
CaMoNo
YAY!!! IT WORKED!!!

you can close the topic now

OrlanDude
Closed; as requested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.