Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pic Problem
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
Rohn Starr
OK, I'm having a problem viewing pics that are attached to the post. Here's what I'm getting regardless of the pic type:
Click to view attachment
As you can see, I'm using Firefox, v 1.5 portable. The problem just started within the past couple of days. And the problem seems to be occuring only on this PC at work, not on the one at home.
I'm not having the same problem when using IE, which I would prefer to not use.

Any help would be appreciated.
jonnyrocks
Ok, I just saw a load of crazy, crossed out text, not as a sceenshot of the window as I can't see the wnidow itself, just the crazy text inside my own window.

i think I've got this problem too! I'm aslo on Firefox, although I'm not sure what version
Rohn Starr
The thing that gets me is that it's happening just here and not on any other RCT forums. That's what I find strange.
joshiejack
rohn when i try to view it it just loads jibbrish too including your attachment
Rohn Starr
When I click on the attached image, I get the 'coding' for the image [the gibberish]. But that's what the image is, just a screen print of what comes up when I click on the attached image.
MidwestBoyInLA
Hey gang... there appears to be some error with the forum's attachment function. It's affecting any attachments. I've reported it to IPB and hope to have a solution soon.

Be aware... the solution may require a board upgrade (though I'm hoping it won't) so there may be some down time in the near future to fix this bug (if it requires performing the upgrade).

Brad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.