Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New pics of RCT3
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
rct2nut
I was browsing another website and found this link. It is in a different language. But if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see 21 new pictures.

Link

I personally most likely will not get RCT3 only because the cost I here will be high and my computer probably cant handle it. But the pics look good.
TheVelvetFoxx
I really don't think I like the chunky graphics. They just don't do much for me. I've seen computer games that have much better graphics, and have just as much detail as well. I guess that comes from playing some of the better first person shooters. RCT2 will get most of my attention long after RCT3 hits the shelves.
rct625
I especially like the water jets on the Top spin.
citytrader
You know, the more I see of this, I like it. But I think it will be a long, long, time before we see anything other than recreations of the first scenarios from the original RCT 1.

I know there will be a sandbox mode, but I'm talking about the real genuine ability to mix, match and create our own "worlds".

I guess we'll see.
SythDude
I will buy it and try it. But I have the inner feeling I won't like it. I just have an itch that it's gonna be like Sim Theme Park.

And different people are making it this time. I would be more comfortable if Chris Sawyer were making it.

If I don't like it, I'm gonna stay with RCT2
rct625
I'm gonna buy RCT3 for sure. I don't see any problem with it.
<!-- 100th post!!! Awinner.gif -->
RCT Mike
I gonna buy it also..Had mine preorderd at ebgames..I also like the Skywheel..I looks so kool banana.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Oh, I'll buy it too, but I still think that playing it just won't be as much fun as RCT2, dispite its limitations.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.