Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Piano!
RCT*Mart Forums > The Arcade > The Food Court
RCTycoon14
Hey everyone! I just thought I would tell you all what was happing right now. I just started piano lessons Feb. 1st and today will be my second lesson. I started about a year ago and had practice for 2 months, but I stopped and now I've picked it up again. I'm playing "Linus and Lucy" right now, and I am probably about to start "German Dance No. 8 in G Major" composed by Franz Joseph Haydn. I can come on here and tell you all how I'm progressing! smile.gif I want to start violin, but that will be some time before I do. I am probably going to go into a music career of some sort when I start my life. banana_rollseyes.gif Does anyone else here play any musical instruments? (not including pots & pans and a wooden cooking spoon)
JP
I play piano, trumpet, guitar, and I'm in my High School's Concert Choir. We actually are going to be participating in the National High School Choral Convention at Carnigie Hall this March. Out of over 70 choirs who tried out all across the nation, only 3 made it and we were lucky enough to be one of them.
ekimmel
I played piano for 7 years when I was a kid. I picked up guitar in college but I haven't played for about 5 years.
ride_exchanger
I played piano for 2 years back when I was in high school. Didnt like it much. My parents got me a crappy acoustic guitar for xmas one year later on, and I learned a few chords and such, but that was a passing interest too. I still pick up the guitar every once in a while, but its so crappy and Im so bad that I soon put it back down again.
Neeltje
I played the piano when I was 6 - 12 years old, after that I sang in a lot of different choirs. Now I've been playing the accoustic guitar for about 7 or 8 years, and I'm following a parttime study to become a guitar teacher. bannana_guitar.gif
CaMoNo
say hi to the guitar master bananarock.gif bannana_guitar.gif bananarock.gif this is about my 4th year of playin it

lol

banana-pompom.gif CaMoNo banana-pompom.gif
RCTycoon14
Well... banana-lol.gif seems like there is a few of you!
rctmickeymouse
Say hello to the composer!

I'm writing a new musical for my school at the moment and have written 2 previously for them, I've been playing the piano for about 8 years and the clarinet for about 2, also I've just started to learn the acoustic and Bass guitar. Music is soooo fun! Good luck with your piano lessons, piano is a great instrument!

Rct Mickey Mouse smile.gif

P.S I'm also in 2 choirs, I'm participating in a special mayor's concert for my area in england, I can't wait banana-smile.gif
Matt
I play absolutely nothing. I don't sing, I don't play an instrument, nothing.

I played the recorder in 5th Grade, haha, but I was awful at it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.