Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCTgo
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
Belloman
Over at RCTgo, we have forums, over 100 RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 downloads, info about RCT3, Soaked, Wild, RCT2, and RCT1, and much more. We have one of the largest info sections of all RollerCoaster Tycoon fansites, and a brand new download center that is custom coded for our use, and our use only, using PHP and MySQL to power it. Our forums are proudly powered by MyBB, and has reached nearly 2,500 posts.

On our 1 year birthday, January 31, 2006, we released version 2.0 of RCTgo, completely rebuilding the entire site; a six month long project. Read more on the release of RCTgo 2.0.

Exactly six months after our release of RCTgo 2.0, we released yet another major update to RCTgo: RCTgo 2.5.

IPB Image

Be sure to check out RCTgo today at RCTgo.com!
Belloman
Apparently RCTgo is currently not working/loading, and hasn't been for most of the day. We have no idea why this isn't working, as we can access our FTP fine (as well as the mail server, I believe). At our host's forums, someone posted a topic saying that they couldn't access their site, but could access their FTP - so I replied to that thread, so hopefully the problem will be worked out soon enough.

Hopefully it is just them moving our site to another server (which is what they said they would do), but I cannot be sure until the system administrator says what is gonig on.

Thanks,
- Belloman

EDIT:
RCTgo is back online. The system admin had not realized that it wasn't working, but it is fixed now.
Belloman
Introducing Sneak Peek of the Week

Today we proudly announce the official release of Sneak Peek of the Week at RCTgo. banana.gif

More info and discussion can be found here: http://forums.rctgo.com/showthread.php?tid=210

Thanks,
- Belloman
Belloman
Spring is in the Air...

Spring is truly in the air today, especially over at RCTgo. Spring brings change, and change is usually good. That is all I'm saying banana-wink.gif You can SEE what I mean by going here and looking at the photos posted. Or, just go to RCTgo.com and look at the news post titled "Spring is in the Air..." (currently at the top).

Also, can a moderator change the subject of this topic to just "RCTgo"? I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to edit the topic subject when I made it...
rct2nut
title changed as requested
Belloman
RCTgo's First Group Park : Pointy Peaks

RCTgo is happy to announce it's first group park, Pointy Peaks. Pointy Peaks is only open to registered members of the RCTgo Forums, so if you haven't registered yet, feel free to register today and then sign up for this grand group park today!

More information can be found at the informational (stuck) thread in our Group Parks and Competitions forum, found here.

Thanks,
Belloman
Belloman
We're Breaking Free...

We are happy to announce on this day something that has RCTgo breaking free from the ordinary, both in style and content. Today we are announcing what will become of RCTgo, Project Breakfree.

What is Project Breakfree, though? Project Breakfree, as you can probably tell from the name, is a project where we are "breaking free" from the norm and mixing it up, with a design unlike any other, as well as features unlike any other. We are breaking free from our old ways, as well, where we have not had the community participate in much at all. You can already see this happening with our first group park, Pointy Peaks.

And yet, Project Breakfree is not fully here yet. It has only just begun, this grand revolutionary change for RCTgo. You have seen the first hints, though, with the "Spring is in the air..." photos that we posted. You may have noticed many things in it, but you may not have been right at all.

Read More: http://forums.rctgo.com/showthread.php?tid=285
Belloman
Okay, I kind of forgot about this thread banana-frown.gif so I'm going to post three updates at once! banana-grin.gif

IPB Image

Over 100 RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Downloads

We are happy to say that we now have over 100 RCT3 downloads at our download center - a majority of which were submitted by the community, not us! We want to thank all of those who submitted downloads, as we greatly appreciate it for our goal is to provide as many downloads as possible for the community.

Read More...

Forums Upgraded to MyBB 1.2
We are also happy to announce that the forums have been upgraded to MyBB 1.2, providing many more features, such as Multi-quote, quick edit, a brand new reputation system, and much more!

Read more details about the upgrade...
or
Read the 'new features' list at the MyBB Community...

And much older...

RCTgo 2.5 : Project Breakfree is here!
We're are once again happy to announce that after an additional six months of working and reworking RCTgo's layout and content, RCTgo 2.5 is here making RCTgo better than ever!

Read the release announcement...
or
Watch the RCTgo 2.5 Promotional Video...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.