Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rct Revalutions
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
riven3d
Hi Everyone.
Some things have changed at the site, like we have a new designer Tycoonman.

Our other featured Designers are,
Jadedrac (coasters, scenarios and parks)
Dkimber (Jill of all trades)
FULLmoonCrazy (coasters, scenarios and parks)
Havingfun (objects & custom landscapes)(some go karts tracks)
Itsy_bitsy_dragon (coasters)
Rct2fan (objects)
Riven3d (objects & site owner)
Tycoonman (coasters, parks)

Check out the New Release section to see whats new, before they go into their Designer sections.
I also added a link to this site to sites advertised at list at Rct Revalutions.
I hope you come and check out the site. I`ll see you there.

Rct Revalutions Front Page
Rct Revalutions Forums
Havingfun
We are proud to introduce at RCT Revalutions our "Hosted Designer's Section".

We are happy to welcome our newest "Hosted Designer's" Mr Volcano and Dingo 65. We also host objects by deanr201, objects by Levis and parks and objects by Beejer to name a few. Come check out our Hosted Designer's Section, everything is posted with the designer's full permission. So if you have objects, tracks, parks or have an RCT Club and need a place to host your work, sign up and PM jadedrac or riven3d with your information and we can set you up.
Havingfun
Unfortunately I have some bad news. After the little fiasco with our server, we have decided to go with a new server. So if the forums appear offline for a day or two, don't despair we will be back. Sorry for the inconvenience. While we are down we are doing a redesign of the site so it will be worth the wait.
Havingfun
GOOD NEWS the forums have reopened. The main page is still under construction. We have added a new Hosted Designers section to the forums, Be sure to stop by and see our new friends who have given us their permission to host their creations. RCT Revalutions Forums
jadedrac
RCT Revalutions is very proud to announce our newest designer, Levis!
Come register and check out Levis' Fantasy Fortress.

You can find us here.
Methusalem
Hello,

I`ve tried to register at your site and everything seemed to work fine. I must be successfull, because my name is at the "The newest Member is" entry. And some members have started to welcome me in the "Greetings-Section". But I can`t log-in. I also haven`t recieved an activation-E-Mail. So I think I must have made a mistake by typing my E-Mail-Address. I tried to contact the staff, but that mail returned with an error.

Can someone help me, please?
jadedrac
It's all fixed, you should be able to sign in now.

jadedrac
Methusalem
Yes, everything is ok, now!

Quick and professional help!

Thank you very much!
devilman
RCT Revalutions gives a Warm welcome to its new designers:

Parkitect - formerly known as ja227 has made amazing creations for your game, from Utilities that can make water of amazing color to custom rides such as the Giga Looper, he is definately another designer that we are honored to have on our Revalutions Family of Designers!

5dave - We are happy to also announce that we now have 5dave on our amazing design team, park maker extraordinaire! Be sure to check out his section and all his great parks he has created!

Eric - From parks to tracks, He will make amazing designs and recreations that will spike everyone's imagination and keep you coming back for more!
jadedrac
IPB Image

July Extravaganza

The Most Amazing July Celebration for RCT comes to you from RCT Revalutions! Be amazed at the spectacular Fireworks displays, amazing and creative object designs. To chill and thrill your every delight!
jadedrac
Here is just a small preview of what we have for you all.

Levis' Statue Of Liberty
IPB Image

Devilman's Fireworks Bonanza
IPB Image

Dkimber's Patriotic Signs For RCT3
IPB Image
Havingfun
Hi Everyone.

We have a new record at Rct Revalutions 100 new members for the month of june & 45 so far for the month of july.

We Have some of the RCT 2 objects,parks,utilities,stalls,rides all in one place for everyone to download by the original creaters with their permission to host them. Some new, some old & some hard to find we have now..
Check out the objects, tracks, parks, utitlies for Rct 3 that we have for everone to download.
Looking for themed coasters & tracks? We have them too in our Group Design section.

We are Privileged and Honored to Host: Rct 2 & Rct 3 Designers and there creations.
We have 46 Rct 2 Hosted Designers and their creations so far.
We also have 19 Rct 3 Hosted Designers and their creations too.
Now we have 18 Designers in our Family of Designers.
Were always looking for more Designers to host for both Rct2 & Rct 3.
Were also looking for Rct 1 parks created by anyone to host with their permission only.
Permissions are posted for all to read in their Hosted Designers sections.

Emergo: And last but certainly not least, the award for the best RCT2 Community Fan Site Booth in the convention goes to: RCT Revaluations......

Stop by and see why we were voted the best. Sign up is always free. Become a new member today. We have a warm welcome for all new members.

~Havingfun~
RctRevalutions Front Page RctRevalutions Forums
Havingfun
Hi Everyone.

We had another record breaking month for July with 104 new members.

We are having an August Back-To-School project. Get Ready to go Back-To-School.
It runs through out the month of August. Stop by & check it out.

~Havingfun~
Rct Revalutions Front Page Rct Revalutions Forums
Sign up is always free. Become a new member today. We have a warm welcome for all new members.
path
Sorry. But I found a place that isn't updated:

Eric's Electric Waste banana-confused.gif
Havingfun
QUOTE(path @ Aug 1 2006, 04:33 PM) *

Sorry. But I found a place that isn't updated:

Eric's Electric Waste banana-confused.gif

Sorry about that. Maybe Eric got shocked by his waste. banana-lol.gif
Maybe he will return we dont know. With all the disasters in the world its hard to tell.
All we can do is hope!

~Havingfun~
devilman
According to what I last heard from Eric, hes been very busy and will make his return to the site late August-Earl September and continue with his recreations.
Havingfun
Hi Everyone.

Were looking for people that need a place to show off their Roller Coaster Tycoon 1,2,3 Designs. We have every thing for RCT 2 from tracks,objects, saved games,landscapes & utilities. We also have a growing section for RCT 3 objects,tracks & utilities. What ever it is that you made or will make, We can host it for you & you will receive full credit for making it. Please no RCT 3 videos they take up too much space we dont have. We do not host anything that we do not have written permission to do so. We have a large number of Hosted Designers for RCT 2 & RCT 3, RCT 1 Designers are welcome too. We have a growing collection of RCT 2 & RCT 3 from our Family of Designers for members only. Membership is free & you get to download all that we have to offer & the new stuff when posted. All guests can see the previews for the Family of Designers & members can download the finished item. We also have a place for members to show off what there working on or have made in our Members Showcase. We would love to see any parks under construction or parks that you have finished. If you have any objects that you made you can show them off along with any tracks too. We would love to see them. Stop by and say hi.

Don`t forget to check out the RCT 2 Object list by Riven3d. I added a link to the list below, Where you can see the updates to the list & the link for the list + a link to the forum where there is other news about the list too. You can search the list by the dat name to find out who made some thing, or by creaters name to find out what else the creater made. Its still in the works & there is a lot of dats out there over 30,000 so be sure to check it for updates.

~Havingfun~

*Rct Revalutions Front Page *Rct Revalutions Forums *RCT 2 Object List*
MidwestBoyInLA
Hey Riven... is your RCT2 Object Creators list/database public yet? I'm trying to find some listings.
riven3d
yes just click my siggy, i still have alot to add to it, but i would say most of the dats are there, your oz stuff isnt up yet, but thats because i havent got to them yet
Havingfun
Hi Everyone.

There`s not much to update about the site this time. With the kids & young adults going back to school in august. And the adults having to help them prepare for school. Also do to some computer problems, Internet problems, & every day life. Its been a slow month for new releases. We hope september will be a fruit full month. Since everyone should be settled in with there new schedule they can work it back in & produce a few things again. One thing I can tell you we had lot more new members then we thought we would have for august. With the schools starting back up again. We had a new record of 100 for june then broke it with 104 for july and broke it again with 115 for august. Who knows how many we will get in september. We will know in october. Thats all for now, Have fun playing.

QUOTE(Riven3d @ Aug 30 2006, 08:40 PM) *

In Process of changing some things around, in the process I`ve had to take several of the forums offline, because images and links will be broken on them. as a section gets completed it will be put back online.

Please bare with us over the next few days as this is done.

Ty all.

Spammers, should not bother to register as your account will be banned on the spot.

~Havingfun~

*Rct Revalutions Front Page *Rct Revalutions Forums *RCT 2 Object List*

path
A Problem:
Some of the family designers is removed.
Havingfun
QUOTE(path @ Sep 2 2006, 06:58 AM) *

A Problem:
Some of the family designers is removed.

The site is sorta underconstruction. Some of the forums cant be seen because they have broken links to the pictures & downloads. Riven3d is working on this. He can do this with out taking the whole site offline. As he fixes a section it will be back online. All should be back in a few days. Its just to let everyone know. Its kind of a site tuneup.

~Havingfun~
riven3d
Sorry for the delay, i am working around 15 hours a day trying to get all the designer forums back online, only so much 1 person can do. Everything should be back up by the end of the long weekend, most likely late Monday/early Tuesday
Havingfun
Hi Everyone.

I have great news to report today. The site is back to is full running position again. Riven3d has finished the tuneup to the site. Sorry for the inconvince that it caused. Now all of the forums are back on line again. The pictures & download links have been fixed. Sorry it took so long since the last update, But I have been checking the site for other things that havent been fixed before posting this update. I found out that the site is running fine at this point. Thanks for your time, I hope too see you there.

~Havingfun~
riven3d
Parkitect has made 2 new utilities we figured would be useful

First up we have a New OE,

This is a utility that builds large (multi-tile) scenery files from text-based project files (RLP). These files are similar to scripts or programming source code, in that they give parameters for the compilation of the dat file. Within the enclosed ZIP file, there is documentation for the format of the RLP file.

This utility is more similar to Buggy's Ride Maker than Dr. J's Object Editor, so it's not for beginners. I suggest getting to know the ropes of the utility before endeavoring into large projects. Also, there are many objects that can be made just fine with later version Dr. J's Editor, so carefully consider this before using Landmark Maker.

This utility was created for more advanced objects, like the hollow coliseum or volcano, as well as for those with a smaller screen resolution who have trouble making larger objects in Dr. J's editor (like me).

It also extracts images from other object types, which can in turn be used to create larger objects from.

IPB Image

^ this was based off of Buggy's Ridemaker program, Use is suggest for Advanced Users

http://www.rctrevalutions.com/forums/index...?showtopic=4098

And now the newest program this we be the most useful one that i can see

Parkdat

This is a tool to be used when you need to add / take out objects in your SV6 file after you've built rides in your park (and can't take it back to the scenario editor). Similar to DImport, but works with parks (SV6) not scenarios (SC6).

Functions:
Add (Object) -- adds an object in the first free slot
Delete -- deletes selected object
Replace -- replaces selected object
Update Headers -- updates object headers in sv6 file, use if you have modified objects since creating the park.

IPB Image

Notes:
I recommend that you only use parks that have no embedded objects (via "export objects" in RCT2 menu). That said, it could work, but the way have the sv6 load/save functions set up, it deletes the exported objects section upon saving.

http://www.rctrevalutions.com/forums/index...?showtopic=4115

both of these are in the New Release area so you have to be registered to get them

Registration is free of course, just requires to validate your email address

Support will only be offered in the topic threads posted.

Enjoy
path
New Update:

In RCT Revalutions, They Have a Portal once you enter the forums to see the latest news and updates,miscellaneous.

RCT Revalutions
Havingfun
Hi Everyone.

Welcome to the portal system, now upon each visit you will see the portal to start out with, this is where Members can find the latest news and releases. Guests will see the latest news from our Hosted Designers, The greetings area & a few other selected topics.

We have removed the blogs. They were just sitting there wasting space anyway.

We are proud to announce the addition of RCT Secenario Lover to our Hosted Designers section. Where you can find all of his stuff for download. Help us give him a warm welcome & post when you see some thing you like. RCT Secenario Lover`s Scenerio Remakes

I have been working with another one of our Hosted Designers, Making new objects for his new parks. I have released the New Base Blocks with Stripes made with Duke`s help. I`m also working on a pack of new Shingle Roofs with my wood walls 02 pack 1.
IPB Image

Here is a update for the RCT2 Object List.
Do to a computer crash suffered by Riven3d, All progress has been halted to the list, as his files have been wiped out. He is in the process of recovering the files. It maybe a few weeks to recover & return to where he was before the crash. This has not affected the list already on line, Just any additions to the list.

IPB Image
We are proud to announce a project from a few of our Designers. Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. Here`s a word from Willy Wonka. Times got rough for me, to continue making my fine chocolate I had to increase my revenue, so I went to a few designers to see what they could come up with. Time and time again, nobody could turn a profit on their ideas. Just as I thought all hope was lost the phone rang. 3 men on the other end wanted to bring their company in and turn my beloved chocolate factory into a thrieving amusement park. The next day we setup a meeting and discussed their plan. Methusalem drew up concepts of 3 new rides he wanted to put in the park that had never been seen before. Jadedrac and Devilman planned out the park. What lies inside is what their imagination brought to life.

~Havingfun~

*Rct Revalutions*RCT 2 Object List*

Registration is free of course, just requires you to validate your email address!!!
Havingfun
We will be offline around 8:30am EDT Wednesday, December 6th. for 1-2 weeks while we prepare to move to a new server and upgrade our forum.
Stay Tuned as we will keep you informed.

~Havingfun~
Havingfun
Hi Everyone.

We are happy to inform you, Rct Revalutions will have our reopening party on Friday, December 22.

The move to our new server & board upgrade is complete. The New layout of the forums has been completed.

We are Happy to welcome back Pie Man(Viking16), and our newest addition to our Family of Designers, emergo.

We have also added 11 new hosted designers! Seven for RCT3 and four for RCT2.

Rct Revalutions

~Havingfun~
Havingfun
Hi Everyone.

I`m Happy to inform you that our new skin is finished & set as the default skin.

We have added some new objects for RCT2 & RCT3, Plus a few new Hosted Designers.
So far there are 51 Hosted RCT 2 Designers & 34 Hosted RCT 3 Designers, with no end in site.
If instrested in a Hosted RCT 2 or RCT 3 section PM Jadedrac at Rct Revalutions

~Havingfun~
Havingfun
Hi Everyone.

We would like to welcome 3 new designers to the Rct Revalutions family Designers K0NG, Wolfman & Logoman.

Were the new home of the RCT Vetrans Club. The forums are up & were on our way.

While were at it we would also like to welcome 2 new Hosted RCT 2 Designer & 8 new Hosted RCT 3 Designers.

Now we have added a new section called
The Lost Archives.
Here you will find objects from designers we have attempted to contact, but have not been able to reach. If the original designer wishes these objects removed, please contact us.

Parkitect has updated the Parkdat 1.4 utitily.
With no real additions, this version merely fixes ride importing so that the track builder shows the right construction options for each track/ride. It's worth it if you are adding ride types to your park.

IPB Image

~Havingfun~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.