Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Simulationcity
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
Simulationcity
History: SC started on June 21, 2004 using InvisionFree and Bravenet. Then on June 21, 2005 SC moved to EMax hosting. Coincidence? I don't think so.

News: Anyways right now I'm using E107 for a SCM but I'm in the process of making my own SCM entitled SC-SCM(creative huh? lol) currently on the site is the SC-Topsite also created by me. As well as SC-FAQ which will be up when I finish testing it.

Features: A forum with a customized skin edited by me, a download database that will be replaced with SC-SCM, a FAQ database and more to come.

Simulationcity - The One and Only on the Net

Coming Soon: The SC-SCM, it will replace E107. It's still in the development stages but this is what I have so far:
  • Poll
  • News
  • Download System
  • FAQ
  • Topsite
  • Guestbook
  • Counter integration
Suggestions: If anyone has any suggestions feel free to voice your opinion
Simulationcity
Currently the site is down because of problems with a hard disk that my site is located on. The host is in the process of replacing and restoring the drive.

Saturday June 3 9:30 AM EST

The site is back online
Simulationcity
A preview is online at http://simulationcity.net/preload

Simulationcity is now two years old.
Simulationcity
I've finsished the SCM along with some extra features. I also installed a cash system into my forum where you get "SC Dollars" for every post, poll, thread etc. I'm looking for a object designer and/or coaster recreator to host at my site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.