Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Signature Request
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
Kahlua17
Hi,

I was wondering if somebody could make me a signature that incorporates the following image. It's a pic of all of the rides that I have made.

user posted image

Thanks !! biggrin.gif

-Kahlua17
Bubby826
Does it have to include ALL of them, i can make one for u but it won't contain all of them.
Kahlua17
How many would you be able to include ?
Bubby826
4 max, ok?
EDIT: Also, could u give me the names of the rides?
Kahlua17
If you could do the last 4 rides, that would be great.

Their names, in respective order, are Jump Around, Super Scan, Lookout Tower, and Mystic Orbs.

Thanks again !! banana.gif carrot.gif apple.gif
Bubby826
And Here Ya Go!
user posted image
Right Click it and click save picture. Please Don't direct link. Tell me if u like it biggrin.gif
Kahlua17
It looks good. Is it possible to see what it would look like without the ride names, and with Kahlua17 in the font used for Mystic Orbs and located on the right of the sig instead of centered?

Thanks !! Awinner.gif
Bubby826
Here it is!
user posted image
Kahlua17
Looking better !! Would you be able to change the text from KAHLUA17 to Kahlua17 ... it's really hard to distinguish the letters in that font. (I know I'm being picky.. sorry) smile.gif
Bubby826
Sorry, the font is only capable of making capitals. I know it's very hard to read, u want me to try another font?
Kahlua17
If you could, that would be great !! banana.gif
ekimmel
Just use a smaller font size for the lowercase letters. Or just shrink their vertical height a little bit.
Bubby826
Is this good?
user posted image
Kahlua17
That's great !!! Thanks !!! Awinner.gif banana.gif apple.gif banana2.gif carrot.gif
Bubby826
Excuse me but could u give me credit for making the banner in your sig? I would appreciate it. wink.gif
Tonks
Sig received
*Topic closed*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.